Beryllium Nullifier — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Beryllium Nullifier is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Beryllium Nullifier is capable of turning any Mech minion with Taunt into a devastating wall against aggro decks. It fits best into slower, more controlling Mech decks which can absorb its stats and "can't be targeted" ability to great effect.
Attaching Beryllium Nullifier to a high-health Taunt minion such as Unpowered Steambot can create a devastating defensive tool against aggro decks. Though Vilespine Slayer can still kill it, the vast majority of aggro decks will be forced to trade a large number of their minions into the Beryllium Nullifier. The card fits best into naturally defensive decks, as it is too slow to be playable in aggressive Mech decks.
Beryllium Nullifier is not very powerful when played on its own, and should be avoided in Arena decks which do not play a high number of Mech minions.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck