Beryllium Nullifier — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Beryllium Nullifier is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Beryllium Nullifier is capable of turning any Mech minion with Taunt into a devastating wall against aggro decks. It fits best into slower, more controlling Mech decks which can absorb its stats and "can't be targeted" ability to great effect.
Attaching Beryllium Nullifier to a high-health Taunt minion such as Unpowered Steambot can create a devastating defensive tool against aggro decks. Though Vilespine Slayer can still kill it, the vast majority of aggro decks will be forced to trade a large number of their minions into the Beryllium Nullifier. The card fits best into naturally defensive decks, as it is too slow to be playable in aggressive Mech decks.
Beryllium Nullifier is not very powerful when played on its own, and should be avoided in Arena decks which do not play a high number of Mech minions.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens