Beryllium Nullifier — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Beryllium Nullifier is a Warrior-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Boomsday Project packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Beryllium Nullifier is capable of turning any Mech minion with Taunt into a devastating wall against aggro decks. It fits best into slower, more controlling Mech decks which can absorb its stats and "can't be targeted" ability to great effect.
Attaching Beryllium Nullifier to a high-health Taunt minion such as Unpowered Steambot can create a devastating defensive tool against aggro decks. Though Vilespine Slayer can still kill it, the vast majority of aggro decks will be forced to trade a large number of their minions into the Beryllium Nullifier. The card fits best into naturally defensive decks, as it is too slow to be playable in aggressive Mech decks.
Beryllium Nullifier is not very powerful when played on its own, and should be avoided in Arena decks which do not play a high number of Mech minions.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide