Beryllium Nullifier — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Beryllium Nullifier is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Beryllium Nullifier is capable of turning any Mech minion with Taunt into a devastating wall against aggro decks. It fits best into slower, more controlling Mech decks which can absorb its stats and "can't be targeted" ability to great effect.
Attaching Beryllium Nullifier to a high-health Taunt minion such as Unpowered Steambot can create a devastating defensive tool against aggro decks. Though Vilespine Slayer can still kill it, the vast majority of aggro decks will be forced to trade a large number of their minions into the Beryllium Nullifier. The card fits best into naturally defensive decks, as it is too slow to be playable in aggressive Mech decks.
Beryllium Nullifier is not very powerful when played on its own, and should be avoided in Arena decks which do not play a high number of Mech minions.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens