Charge — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Charge is a Warrior-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 23 and 26 with Warrior. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Charge is a card that has been completely reworked in a patch on October 3rd. What used to be a card that was used as a combo finisher is now more of a board control tool. It can be paired with cards like Magnataur Alpha or Grim Patron but is generally too weak to see play.
Charge is rarely seen in Constructed since it was adjusted to not be able to attack Heroes. Since its primary use was as a combo finisher, removing that ability from the card limits its usage significantly.
Charge is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge