Charge — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Charge is a Warrior-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 23 and 26 with Warrior. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Charge is a card that has been completely reworked in a patch on October 3rd. What used to be a card that was used as a combo finisher is now more of a board control tool. It can be paired with cards like Magnataur Alpha or Grim Patron but is generally too weak to see play.
Charge is rarely seen in Constructed since it was adjusted to not be able to attack Heroes. Since its primary use was as a combo finisher, removing that ability from the card limits its usage significantly.
Charge is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck