Charge — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Charge is a Warrior-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 23 and 26 with Warrior. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Charge is a card that has been completely reworked in a patch on October 3rd. What used to be a card that was used as a combo finisher is now more of a board control tool. It can be paired with cards like Magnataur Alpha or Grim Patron but is generally too weak to see play.
Charge is rarely seen in Constructed since it was adjusted to not be able to attack Heroes. Since its primary use was as a combo finisher, removing that ability from the card limits its usage significantly.
Charge is no longer available in Arena.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide