Charge — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Charge is a Warrior-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 23 and 26 with Warrior. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Charge is a card that has been completely reworked in a patch on October 3rd. What used to be a card that was used as a combo finisher is now more of a board control tool. It can be paired with cards like Magnataur Alpha or Grim Patron but is generally too weak to see play.
Charge is rarely seen in Constructed since it was adjusted to not be able to attack Heroes. Since its primary use was as a combo finisher, removing that ability from the card limits its usage significantly.
Charge is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck