Cornered Sentry — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Cornered Sentry is a Warrior-only minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Cornered Sentry is a strong Taunt minion with a large drawback. Due to the Battlecry effect, it should not be considered a Turn 2 play in most situations and should be instead saved for a turn where it can be played alongside a Whirlwind effect to ensure maximum value from the card.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Cornered Sentry can be played in anti-Aggro Warrior decks that contain numerous ways to deal with boards full of weak minions.
Cornered Sentry is a weak card in Arena. Without a way to reliably answer the tokens spawned by the Battlecry effect, it provides opponents with the opportunity to take advantage of them with common Arena cards such as Flesheating Ghoul and Cult Master.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard