Cornered Sentry — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Cornered Sentry is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cornered Sentry is a strong Taunt minion with a large drawback. Due to the Battlecry effect, it should not be considered a Turn 2 play in most situations and should be instead saved for a turn where it can be played alongside aeffect to ensure maximum value from the card.
In Constructed, Cornered Sentry can be played in anti-Aggro Warrior decks that contain numerous ways to deal with boards full of weak minions.
Cornered Sentry is a weak card in Arena. Without a way to reliably answer the tokens spawned by the Battlecry effect, it provides opponents with the opportunity to take advantage of them with common Arena cards such as Cult Master.and
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck