Cornered Sentry — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Cornered Sentry is a Warrior-only minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Cornered Sentry is a strong Taunt minion with a large drawback. Due to the Battlecry effect, it should not be considered a Turn 2 play in most situations and should be instead saved for a turn where it can be played alongside a Whirlwind effect to ensure maximum value from the card.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Cornered Sentry can be played in anti-Aggro Warrior decks that contain numerous ways to deal with boards full of weak minions.
Cornered Sentry is a weak card in Arena. Without a way to reliably answer the tokens spawned by the Battlecry effect, it provides opponents with the opportunity to take advantage of them with common Arena cards such as Flesheating Ghoul and Cult Master.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter