Cornered Sentry — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Cornered Sentry is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cornered Sentry is a strong Taunt minion with a large drawback. Due to the Battlecry effect, it should not be considered a Turn 2 play in most situations and should be instead saved for a turn where it can be played alongside aeffect to ensure maximum value from the card.
In Constructed, Cornered Sentry can be played in anti-Aggro Warrior decks that contain numerous ways to deal with boards full of weak minions.
Cornered Sentry is a weak card in Arena. Without a way to reliably answer the tokens spawned by the Battlecry effect, it provides opponents with the opportunity to take advantage of them with common Arena cards such as Cult Master.and
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens