Cornered Sentry — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Cornered Sentry is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cornered Sentry is a strong Taunt minion with a large drawback. Due to the Battlecry effect, it should not be considered a Turn 2 play in most situations and should be instead saved for a turn where it can be played alongside aeffect to ensure maximum value from the card.
In Constructed, Cornered Sentry can be played in anti-Aggro Warrior decks that contain numerous ways to deal with boards full of weak minions.
Cornered Sentry is a weak card in Arena. Without a way to reliably answer the tokens spawned by the Battlecry effect, it provides opponents with the opportunity to take advantage of them with common Arena cards such as Cult Master.and
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge