Gemstudded Golem — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Gemstudded Golem is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gemstudded Golem has a prohibitive-looking downside, but on closer inspection the card turns out to be a good one. A 5/9 Taunt is a major roadblock for an opponent to get through, and if they do not have any removal, the Golem will still kill several minions even without the ability to attack. Gemstudded Golem also needs to be rapidly removed by your opponent, as while it is defending you can start to gain Armor ready to be able to attack with it.
Gemstudded Golem has good synergy with several cards in Constructed play. It can be used to great effect in decks that are in no hurry to win. Fire Plume's Heart decks are an example of this. It can also be played in decks that gain regular armor using cards such as Mountainfire Armor and Shield Block.
In Arena, Gemstudded Golem is a reasonable card. If your opponent does not have a strong removal spell for it, they will often have to lose more than one minion to get through the large amount of Taunt provided by the Golem.
Decks with Gemstudded Golem
Wild Even Warrior Deck Guide 5 weapons, 14 spells, 10 minions, 1 hero card
|13,480||Apr 08 2019|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend