Gemstudded Golem — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Gemstudded Golem is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gemstudded Golem has a prohibitive-looking downside, but on closer inspection the card turns out to be a good one. A 5/9 Taunt is a major roadblock for an opponent to get through, and if they do not have any removal, the Golem will still kill several minions even without the ability to attack. Gemstudded Golem also needs to be rapidly removed by your opponent, as while it is defending you can start to gain Armor ready to be able to attack with it.
Gemstudded Golem has good synergy with several cards in Constructed play. It can be used to great effect in decks that are in no hurry to win. Fire Plume's Heart decks are an example of this. It can also be played in decks that gain regular armor using cards such as Mountainfire Armor and .
In Arena, Gemstudded Golem is a reasonable card. If your opponent does not have a strong removal spell for it, they will often have to lose more than one minion to get through the large amount of Taunt provided by the Golem.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards