Iron Juggernaut — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Iron Juggernaut is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Iron Juggernaut is a card with a potentially devastating effect. The threat of your opponent drawing theat any point and taking a 's worth of damage for free is a terrifying situation for them to be in.
In Constructed, Iron Juggernaut can be used in a standard Control Warrior deck to function as an additional finisher in combination with Alexstrasza. Or alternatively it can be used in an aggressive Mech deck that looks to rush your opponent from the outset. If you are playing the latter deck, consider adding Coldlight Oracle to your deck, for the double purpose of refilling your own hand, and drawing your opponent closer to the .
Iron Juggernaut is no longer available in Arena.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck