Iron Juggernaut — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Iron Juggernaut is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Iron Juggernaut is a card with a potentially devastating effect. The threat of your opponent drawing the Burrowing Mine at any point and taking a Pyroblast's worth of damage for free is a terrifying situation for them to be in.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Iron Juggernaut can be used in a standard Control Warrior deck to function as an additional finisher in combination with Alexstrasza. Or alternatively it can be used in an aggressive Mech deck that looks to rush your opponent from the outset. If you are playing the latter deck, consider adding Coldlight Oracle to your deck, for the double purpose of refilling your own hand, and drawing your opponent closer to the Burrowing Mine.
Iron Juggernaut is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!