Table of Contents
Iron Juggernaut is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Iron Juggernaut is a card with a potentially devastating effect. The threat of your opponent drawing the Burrowing Mine at any point and taking a Pyroblast's worth of damage for free is a terrifying situation for them to be in.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Iron Juggernaut can be used in a standard Control Warrior deck to function as an additional finisher in combination with Alexstrasza. Or alternatively it can be used in an aggressive Mech deck that looks to rush your opponent from the outset. If you are playing the latter deck, consider adding Coldlight Oracle to your deck, for the double purpose of refilling your own hand, and drawing your opponent closer to the Burrowing Mine.
Iron Juggernaut is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists