Iron Juggernaut — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Iron Juggernaut is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Iron Juggernaut is a card with a potentially devastating effect. The threat of your opponent drawing theat any point and taking a 's worth of damage for free is a terrifying situation for them to be in.
In Constructed, Iron Juggernaut can be used in a standard Control Warrior deck to function as an additional finisher in combination with Alexstrasza. Or alternatively it can be used in an aggressive Mech deck that looks to rush your opponent from the outset. If you are playing the latter deck, consider adding Coldlight Oracle to your deck, for the double purpose of refilling your own hand, and drawing your opponent closer to the .
Iron Juggernaut is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck