Molten Blade — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Molten Blade is a Warrior-only weapon. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Molten Blade is a flexible warrior Weapon with a similar effect to Shifter Zerus. Most weapons in the game offer high value for their cost, almost guaranteeing good value from Molten Blade. The only drawback of the card is that Warrior already has the biggest arsenal of Weapons, potentially rendering Molten Blade obsolete.
2. Constructed Play
Molten Blade is an excellent card for Constructed overall. Aggressive Warrior decks can use the card to access higher durability Weapons such as Assassin's Blade, which become incredibly potent when combined with Upgrade!. Molten Blade also offers good flexibility for slower Warrior decks, with the potential to be used as a cheap Weapon to slow down Aggro decks or as an expensive Weapon to provide huge value in the late-game.
In Arena, Molten Blade is an excellent card. Nearly all weapons are highly desirable in Arena and Molten Blade is no exception, providing excellent value with almost any weapon choice available.
- Ticket Scalper & Heavy Metal! Reveals: Rastakhan's Rumble
- BlizzCon 2018 Diablo Immortal Press Conference Recap
- R/Hearthstone BlizzCon 2018 Interview
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2018 Earnings Call
- Time Out! Card Reveal by Wronchi
- Update 12.4: New Classic Cards & Rastakhan's Rumble Pre-Purchase
- Hearthstone Hits 100 Million Players, Rewards Inc!
- All Blizzard Franchises Will Have Mobile Titles
- Malygos Rogue
- Basic Druid Deck
- UK Players
- Whats the cheapest class to get into?
- No +5 Druid decks yet?
- OTK Mage
- Rastakhan's Rumble Hub
- Aggro Unite the Murlocs Quest Shaman Standard