Molten Blade — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Molten Blade is a Warrior-only weapon. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Molten Blade is a flexible warrior Weapon with a similar effect to Shifter Zerus. Most weapons in the game offer high value for their cost, almost guaranteeing good value from Molten Blade. The only drawback of the card is that Warrior already has the biggest arsenal of Weapons, potentially rendering Molten Blade obsolete.
Molten Blade is an excellent card for Constructed overall. Aggressive Warrior decks can use the card to access higher durability Weapons such as Assassin's Blade, which become incredibly potent when combined with Upgrade!. Molten Blade also offers good flexibility for slower Warrior decks, with the potential to be used as a cheap Weapon to slow down Aggro decks or as an expensive Weapon to provide huge value in the late-game.
In Arena, Molten Blade is an excellent card. Nearly all weapons are highly desirable in Arena and Molten Blade is no exception, providing excellent value with almost any weapon choice available.
- Diablo 1 Playable in 4K (The Hell 2 Mod)
- All Blizzard Esports To Be Streamed Exclusively on Youtube
- Celebrating Lunar New Year in Hearthstone
- Galakrond's Awakening Solo Adventure Guides
- Hearthstone Update 16.2 Patch Notes
- Diablo 2 Upscale Final Demo Working In-Browser
- Mists of Pandaria and WC3: Reforged 8K Upscaled Cinematics
- Diablo 2 Median XL Mod Patch 1.40 Released
- Hearthstone Mage Secrets
- Pirate Warrior
- Galakrond's Awakening Hub
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Reno Jackson Priest Deck
- Reno Jackson
- Chenvaala Priest Deck