Molten Blade — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Molten Blade is a Warrior-only weapon. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Molten Blade is a flexible warrior Weapon with a similar effect to Shifter Zerus. Most weapons in the game offer high value for their cost, almost guaranteeing good value from Molten Blade. The only drawback of the card is that Warrior already has the biggest arsenal of Weapons, potentially rendering Molten Blade obsolete.
Molten Blade is an excellent card for Constructed overall. Aggressive Warrior decks can use the card to access higher durability Weapons such as Upgrade!. Molten Blade also offers good flexibility for slower Warrior decks, with the potential to be used as a cheap Weapon to slow down Aggro decks or as an expensive Weapon to provide huge value in the late-game., which become incredibly potent when combined with
In Arena, Molten Blade is an excellent card. Nearly all weapons are highly desirable in Arena and Molten Blade is no exception, providing excellent value with almost any weapon choice available.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck