Obsidian Destroyer — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Obsidian Destroyer is a Warrior-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Obsidian Destroyer is a new Warrior card that sits somewhere between Dr. Boom and Hogger in effect. Although it is not equal in power level to either of these cards individually, it is a reasonable budget option for a late-game threat.
In Constructed, Obsidian Destroyer is fairly poor due to it being outclassed by other high impact options like Dr. Boom. If you do not have a strong card collection however, it can be a viable late-game option for a budget deck.
Obsidian Destroyer is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List