Obsidian Destroyer — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Obsidian Destroyer is a Warrior-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Obsidian Destroyer is a new Warrior card that sits somewhere between Dr. Boom and Hogger in effect. Although it is not equal in power level to either of these cards individually, it is a reasonable budget option for a late-game threat.
In Constructed, Obsidian Destroyer is fairly poor due to it being outclassed by other high impact options like Dr. Boom. If you do not have a strong card collection however, it can be a viable late-game option for a budget deck.
Obsidian Destroyer is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards