Hogger — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hogger is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hogger can be a very effective minion if your opponent is unable to deal with it immediately. Since it instantly summons a Taunt to protect itself, your opponent will usually have to have the appropriate removal spell in their hand to remove it.
Hogger is a fine card that is used occasionally in high level constructed as a meta call against a high frequency of aggressive decks. However, for general purpose there are simply too many other high quality options in the 6 Mana slot, such as Sylvanas Windrunner, Emperor Thaurissan, and Piloted Sky Golem.
Hogger is a very powerful card in Arena. Since removal is harder to come by in an Arena draft, and Hogger immediately summons a Taunt minion to protect itself from your opponent's board, the situation where Hogger survives for more than one turn and generates a lot of value for you is quite common.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge