Hogger — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hogger is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hogger can be a very effective minion if your opponent is unable to deal with it immediately. Since it instantly summons a Taunt to protect itself, your opponent will usually have to have the appropriate removal spell in their hand to remove it.
Hogger is a fine card that is used occasionally in high level constructed as a meta call against a high frequency of aggressive decks. However, for general purpose there are simply too many other high quality options in the 6 Mana slot, such as Sylvanas Windrunner, Emperor Thaurissan, and Piloted Sky Golem.
Hogger is a very powerful card in Arena. Since removal is harder to come by in an Arena draft, and Hogger immediately summons a Taunt minion to protect itself from your opponent's board, the situation where Hogger survives for more than one turn and generates a lot of value for you is quite common.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List