Hogger — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hogger is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hogger can be a very effective minion if your opponent is unable to deal with it immediately. Since it instantly summons a Taunt to protect itself, your opponent will usually have to have the appropriate removal spell in their hand to remove it.
Hogger is a fine card that is used occasionally in high level constructed as a meta call against a high frequency of aggressive decks. However, for general purpose there are simply too many other high quality options in the 6 Mana slot, such as Sylvanas Windrunner, Emperor Thaurissan, and Piloted Sky Golem.
Hogger is a very powerful card in Arena. Since removal is harder to come by in an Arena draft, and Hogger immediately summons a Taunt minion to protect itself from your opponent's board, the situation where Hogger survives for more than one turn and generates a lot of value for you is quite common.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide