Table of Contents
Hogger is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Hogger can be a very effective minion if your opponent is unable to deal with it immediately. Since it instantly summons a Taunt to protect itself, your opponent will usually have to have the appropriate removal spell in their hand to remove it.
2. Constructed Play
Hogger is a fine card that is used occasionally in high level constructed as a meta call against a high frequency of aggressive decks. However, for general purpose there are simply too many other high quality options in the 6 Mana slot, such as Sylvanas Windrunner, Emperor Thaurissan, and Piloted Sky Golem.
Hogger is a very powerful card in Arena. Since removal is harder to come by in an Arena draft, and Hogger immediately summons a Taunt minion to protect itself from your opponent's board, the situation where Hogger survives for more than one turn and generates a lot of value for you is quite common.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists