Hogger — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hogger is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hogger can be a very effective minion if your opponent is unable to deal with it immediately. Since it instantly summons a Taunt to protect itself, your opponent will usually have to have the appropriate removal spell in their hand to remove it.
Hogger is a fine card that is used occasionally in high level constructed as a meta call against a high frequency of aggressive decks. However, for general purpose there are simply too many other high quality options in the 6 Mana slot, such as Sylvanas Windrunner, Emperor Thaurissan, and Piloted Sky Golem.
Hogger is a very powerful card in Arena. Since removal is harder to come by in an Arena draft, and Hogger immediately summons a Taunt minion to protect itself from your opponent's board, the situation where Hogger survives for more than one turn and generates a lot of value for you is quite common.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck