Table of Contents
Ornery Direhorn is a Warrior-only minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ornery Direhorn is a strong and flexible Taunt minion due to its Adapt effect. The Adapt ability means it will be strong than similar minions of the same cost such as Sunwalker.
2. Constructed Play
Ornery Direhorn is a very solid minion that can be used in most Warrior decks. As a Taunt minion, it is suited most to decks trying to complete Fire Plume's Heart.
Ornery Direhorn is an excellent card in Arena. It offers amazing value if you are able to get +3 Health or Divine Shield from the Adapt effect. The lesser Adapt choices are not quite as strong, but still result in card being well above average.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper