Ornery Direhorn — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Ornery Direhorn is a Warrior-only minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ornery Direhorn is a strong and flexible Taunt minion due to its Adapt effect. The Adapt ability means it will be strong than similar minions of the same cost such as Sunwalker.
2. Constructed Play
Ornery Direhorn is a very solid minion that can be used in most Warrior decks. As a Taunt minion, it is suited most to decks trying to complete Fire Plume's Heart.
Ornery Direhorn is an excellent card in Arena. It offers amazing value if you are able to get +3 Health or Divine Shield from the Adapt effect. The lesser Adapt choices are not quite as strong, but still result in card being well above average.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter