Ornery Direhorn — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Ornery Direhorn is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ornery Direhorn is a strong and flexible Taunt minion due to its Adapt effect. The Adapt ability means it will be strong than similar minions of the same cost such as Sunwalker.
Ornery Direhorn is a very solid minion that can be used in most Warrior decks. As a Taunt minion, it is suited most to decks trying to complete Fire Plume's Heart.
Ornery Direhorn is an excellent card in Arena. It offers amazing value if you are able to get +3 Health or Divine Shield from the Adapt effect. The lesser Adapt choices are not quite as strong, but still result in card being well above average.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck