Ornery Direhorn — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Ornery Direhorn is a Warrior-only minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ornery Direhorn is a strong and flexible Taunt minion due to its Adapt effect. The Adapt ability means it will be strong than similar minions of the same cost such as Sunwalker.
2. Constructed Play
Ornery Direhorn is a very solid minion that can be used in most Warrior decks. As a Taunt minion, it is suited most to decks trying to complete Fire Plume's Heart.
Ornery Direhorn is an excellent card in Arena. It offers amazing value if you are able to get +3 Health or Divine Shield from the Adapt effect. The lesser Adapt choices are not quite as strong, but still result in card being well above average.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard