Ornery Direhorn — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Ornery Direhorn is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ornery Direhorn is a strong and flexible Taunt minion due to its Adapt effect. The Adapt ability means it will be strong than similar minions of the same cost such as Sunwalker.
Ornery Direhorn is a very solid minion that can be used in most Warrior decks. As a Taunt minion, it is suited most to decks trying to complete Fire Plume's Heart.
Ornery Direhorn is an excellent card in Arena. It offers amazing value if you are able to get +3 Health or Divine Shield from the Adapt effect. The lesser Adapt choices are not quite as strong, but still result in card being well above average.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck