Rampage — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Rampage is a Warrior-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rampage is a highly situational card that should not be used under normal circumstances. Particularly since the nerf to Charge, this card rarely sees play. Previously the card was used in combination with various OTK combos, primarily using Raging Worgen. However, with the nerf to Charge, these combos are no longer possible.
Rampage is a poor choice for most Constructed decks, but it is used as a part of the Raging Worgen OTK combo deck.
Rampage is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck