Rampage — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Rampage is a Warrior-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rampage is a highly situational card that should not be used under normal circumstances. Particularly since the nerf to Charge, this card rarely sees play. Previously the card was used in combination with various OTK combos, primarily using Raging Worgen. However, with the nerf to Charge, these combos are no longer possible.
Rampage is a poor choice for most Constructed decks, but it is used as a part of the Raging Worgen OTK combo deck.
Rampage is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge