Table of Contents
Rampage is a Warrior-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Rampage is a highly situational card that should not be used under normal circumstances. Particularly since the nerf to Charge, this card rarely sees play. Previously the card was used in combination with various OTK combos, primarily using Raging Worgen. However, with the nerf to Charge, these combos are no longer possible.
2. Constructed Play
Rampage is a poor choice for most Constructed decks, but it is used as a part of the Raging Worgen OTK combo deck.
Rampage is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists