Sea Reaver — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Sea Reaver is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sea Reaver is a card that can synergise with many Warrior cards that benefit from Enrage effects, as well as common minions in Warrior decks such as Acolyte of Pain. Despite this, it is quite a slow card, as well as an inconsistent one, and also has the downside of giving your opponent information about which card you have drawn.
In Constructed, Sea Reaver can be used in a deck that looks to damage its own minions, either due to Enrage effects, or for beneficial effects such as from Grim Patron, Frothing Berserker, or Acolyte of Pain. Despite this, Warrior already has access to many cheap and consistent options to damage their own minions, such as Death's Bite and Whirlwind, which may render this card unnecessary.
Sea Reaver is no longer available in Arena.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend