Sea Reaver — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Sea Reaver is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sea Reaver is a card that can synergise with many Warrior cards that benefit from Enrage effects, as well as common minions in Warrior decks such as Acolyte of Pain. Despite this, it is quite a slow card, as well as an inconsistent one, and also has the downside of giving your opponent information about which card you have drawn.
In Constructed, Sea Reaver can be used in a deck that looks to damage its own minions, either due to Enrage effects, or for beneficial effects such as from Grim Patron, , or Acolyte of Pain. Despite this, Warrior already has access to many cheap and consistent options to damage their own minions, such as Death's Bite and , which may render this card unnecessary.
Sea Reaver is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck