Sea Reaver — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Sea Reaver is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sea Reaver is a card that can synergise with many Warrior cards that benefit from Enrage effects, as well as common minions in Warrior decks such as. Despite this, it is quite a slow card, as well as an inconsistent one, and also has the downside of giving your opponent information about which card you have drawn.
In Constructed, Sea Reaver can be used in a deck that looks to damage its own minions, either due to Enrage effects, or for beneficial effects such as from Grim Patron, , or . Despite this, Warrior already has access to many cheap and consistent options to damage their own minions, such as Death's Bite and , which may render this card unnecessary.
Sea Reaver is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck