Sea Reaver — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Sea Reaver is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sea Reaver is a card that can synergise with many Warrior cards that benefit from Enrage effects, as well as common minions in Warrior decks such as Acolyte of Pain. Despite this, it is quite a slow card, as well as an inconsistent one, and also has the downside of giving your opponent information about which card you have drawn.
In Constructed, Sea Reaver can be used in a deck that looks to damage its own minions, either due to Enrage effects, or for beneficial effects such as from Grim Patron, , or Acolyte of Pain. Despite this, Warrior already has access to many cheap and consistent options to damage their own minions, such as Death's Bite and , which may render this card unnecessary.
Sea Reaver is no longer available in Arena.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior