Table of Contents
Sea Reaver is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Sea Reaver is a card that can synergise with many Warrior cards that benefit from Enrage effects, as well as common minions in Warrior decks such as Acolyte of Pain. Despite this, it is quite a slow card, as well as an inconsistent one, and also has the downside of giving your opponent information about which card you have drawn.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Sea Reaver can be used in a deck that looks to damage its own minions, either due to Enrage effects, or for beneficial effects such as from Grim Patron, Frothing Berserker, or Acolyte of Pain. Despite this, Warrior already has access to many cheap and consistent options to damage their own minions, such as Death's Bite and Whirlwind, which may render this card unnecessary.
Sea Reaver is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists