Sparring Partner — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Sparring Partner is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sparring Partner is a card that can offer excellent defensive value for a Warrior deck. It can also synergise with various Warrior cards that gain benefits from Taunt minions such as King's Defender. It can also be used offensively to give an opposing minion Taunt and activate The Black Knight.
In Constructed, Sparring Partner can be used in a defensive Warrior deck to create more defensive value, potentially granting one of your large minions Taunt.
Sparring Partner is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck