Sparring Partner — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Sparring Partner is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Sparring Partner is a card that can offer excellent defensive value for a Warrior deck. It can also synergise with various Warrior cards that gain benefits from Taunt minions such as King's Defender. It can also be used offensively to give an opposing minion Taunt and activate The Black Knight.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Sparring Partner can be used in a defensive Warrior deck to create more defensive value, potentially granting one of your large minions Taunt.
Sparring Partner is no longer available in Arena.
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Peter Whalen and Dean Ayala Show Early Versions of Rastakhan's Rumble Cards
- February 2019 Ranked Play Season: Pizza Stone Card Back
- Iksar on the February 5 Card Nerfs
- Five Cards to Be Nerfed on February 5
- Lunar New Year Begins on February 5 in Hearthstone
- February Ranked Play Update: Adjustments to Star Values Per Rank
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #34
- Tavern Brawl
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Arena Druid Tier Lists
- The Lich King
- unusual ?
- Deathbringer Saurfang
- Crafting Rules?
- Is the game dying?