Sparring Partner — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Sparring Partner is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sparring Partner is a card that can offer excellent defensive value for a Warrior deck. It can also synergise with various Warrior cards that gain benefits from Taunt minions such as King's Defender. It can also be used offensively to give an opposing minion Taunt and activate The Black Knight.
In Constructed, Sparring Partner can be used in a defensive Warrior deck to create more defensive value, potentially granting one of your large minions Taunt.
Sparring Partner is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike