Rhonin — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Rhonin is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rhonin is a card that can function as a sort of card draw effect from your deck. Knowing that you will gain access to specifically 3 copies of Arcane Missiles allows you to plan various strategies involving cheap Spells, such as synergy options with cards like Flamewaker and Archmage Antonidas.
In Constructed, Rhonin is usually too slow to see significant play. Although this can setup a huge Archmage Antonidas play on a later turn, this strategy is often too slow for both the Aggro and Control decks that commonly play Archmage Antonidas.
Rhonin is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens