Rhonin — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Rhonin is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rhonin is a card that can function as a sort of card draw effect from your deck. Knowing that you will gain access to specifically 3 copies of Arcane Missiles allows you to plan various strategies involving cheap Spells, such as synergy options with cards like Flamewaker and Archmage Antonidas.
In Constructed, Rhonin is usually too slow to see significant play. Although this can setup a huge Archmage Antonidas play on a later turn, this strategy is often too slow for both the Aggro and Control decks that commonly play Archmage Antonidas.
Rhonin is no longer available in Arena.
- Hearthstone 16.2.4 Update Coming Tomorrow
- Blizzard President J. Allen Brack on Warcraft III Reforged Launch
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2019 Earnings Call: Diablo Immortal Testing in Mid-2020, WoW Sub Growth
- Hearthstone 16.2.3 Update Notes
- New Head of the Diablo Franchise Is Rod Ferguson of Gears of War
- Last Chance to Buy the 2019 Virtual Ticket
- Blizzard Offering Automated Warcraft III Reforged Refunds
- Get Your Charity Server Blade Fixed Before March 31, 2020
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- How often is there a patch?
- Anybody else finding the Demons meta to be pretty much unplayable?
- This Weeks Tavern Brawl
- Dragonrider Talritha
- Dragonrider Talritha Druid Deck
- Nithogg Priest Deck