Rhonin — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Rhonin is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rhonin is a card that can function as a sort of card draw effect from your deck. Knowing that you will gain access to specifically 3 copies of Arcane Missiles allows you to plan various strategies involving cheap Spells, such as synergy options with cards like Flamewaker and Archmage Antonidas.
In Constructed, Rhonin is usually too slow to see significant play. Although this can setup a huge Archmage Antonidas play on a later turn, this strategy is often too slow for both the Aggro and Control decks that commonly play Archmage Antonidas.
Rhonin is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards