Rhonin — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Rhonin is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rhonin is a card that can function as a sort of card draw effect from your deck. Knowing that you will gain access to specifically 3 copies of Arcane Missiles allows you to plan various strategies involving cheap Spells, such as synergy options with cards like Flamewaker and Archmage Antonidas.
In Constructed, Rhonin is usually too slow to see significant play. Although this can setup a huge Archmage Antonidas play on a later turn, this strategy is often too slow for both the Aggro and Control decks that commonly play Archmage Antonidas.
Rhonin is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike