Table of Contents
Rhonin is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Rhonin is a card that can function as a sort of card draw effect from your deck. Knowing that you will gain access to specifically 3 copies of Arcane Missiles allows you to plan various strategies involving cheap Spells, such as synergy options with cards like Flamewaker and Archmage Antonidas.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Rhonin is usually too slow to see significant play. Although this can setup a huge Archmage Antonidas play on a later turn, this strategy is often too slow for both the Aggro and Control decks that commonly play Archmage Antonidas.
Rhonin is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper