Vulgar Homunculus — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Vulgar Homunculus is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Vulgar Homunculus has very good stats for a 2-drop Taunt minion, and has very little downsides. Although you take 2 damage when it is played, the Taunt will usually save more than this in the long run, and therefore make the card a net positive to include in your deck.
In Constructed play, Vulgar Homunculus has the stats and ability to fit in most Warlock archetypes. In an aggressive build that does not use Prince Keleseth, it is a great card to get in the way so that your smaller minions can live. In a Control build, it slows down most early opposing minions as well as being a Demon that can be brought back with Bloodreaver Gul'dan.
In Arena, Vulgar Homunculus is a very good card. The stats are above the power curve for 2-Mana minions, and having Taunt is a big bonus. Many 2-drops are 3/2 or 2/3 and the Homunculus challenges those stat distributions very well.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck