Vulgar Homunculus — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Vulgar Homunculus is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Vulgar Homunculus has very good stats for a 2-drop Taunt minion, and has very little downsides. Although you take 2 damage when it is played, the Taunt will usually save more than this in the long run, and therefore make the card a net positive to include in your deck.
In Constructed play, Vulgar Homunculus has the stats and ability to fit in most Warlock archetypes. In an aggressive build that does not use Prince Keleseth, it is a great card to get in the way so that your smaller minions can live. In a Control build, it slows down most early opposing minions as well as being a Demon that can be brought back with Bloodreaver Gul'dan.
In Arena, Vulgar Homunculus is a very good card. The stats are above the power curve for 2-Mana minions, and having Taunt is a big bonus. Many 2-drops are 3/2 or 2/3 and the Homunculus challenges those stat distributions very well.
Decks with Vulgar Homunculus
Wild Even Warlock Deck Guide 6 spells, 23 minions, 1 hero card
|8,120||Apr 08 2019|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend