Vulgar Homunculus — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Vulgar Homunculus is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Vulgar Homunculus has very good stats for a 2-drop Taunt minion, and has very little downsides. Although you take 2 damage when it is played, the Taunt will usually save more than this in the long run, and therefore make the card a net positive to include in your deck.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, Vulgar Homunculus has the stats and ability to fit in most Warlock archetypes. In an aggressive build that does not use Prince Keleseth, it is a great card to get in the way so that your smaller minions can live. In a Control build, it slows down most early opposing minions as well as being a Demon that can be brought back with Bloodreaver Gul'dan.
In Arena, Vulgar Homunculus is a very good card. The stats are above the power curve for 2-Mana minions, and having Taunt is a big bonus. Many 2-drops are 3/2 or 2/3 and the Homunculus challenges those stat distributions very well.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: A Witchy Recipe
- Shudderwock Animation Speed & Battlecry Cap to Be Fixed Soon
- Ben Brode Leaves Blizzard
- Hearthside Chat: Monster Hunt
- Blizzard Balance Gifting Now Available
- Ben Brode Answers Unsolved Hearthstone Mysteries
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #14
- What's the Move #21 - Azari Incoming!
- Primalfin totem vs Baku Paladin
- Dungeon Runs
- Competitive Concedestone
- Mad Magician
- Hearthstone Shaman Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Basic Warrior Deck
- Spiteful Druid Archetype
- The art of free to play