Vulgar Homunculus — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Vulgar Homunculus is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Vulgar Homunculus has very good stats for a 2-drop Taunt minion, and has very little downsides. Although you take 2 damage when it is played, the Taunt will usually save more than this in the long run, and therefore make the card a net positive to include in your deck.
In Constructed play, Vulgar Homunculus has the stats and ability to fit in most Warlock archetypes. In an aggressive build that does not use Prince Keleseth, it is a great card to get in the way so that your smaller minions can live. In a Control build, it slows down most early opposing minions as well as being a Demon that can be brought back with Bloodreaver Gul'dan.
In Arena, Vulgar Homunculus is a very good card. The stats are above the power curve for 2-Mana minions, and having Taunt is a big bonus. Many 2-drops are 3/2 or 2/3 and the Homunculus challenges those stat distributions very well.
Decks with Vulgar Homunculus
Wild Even Warlock Deck Guide 6 spells, 23 minions, 1 hero card
|8,120||Apr 08 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide