Vulgar Homunculus — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Vulgar Homunculus is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Vulgar Homunculus has very good stats for a 2-drop Taunt minion, and has very little downsides. Although you take 2 damage when it is played, the Taunt will usually save more than this in the long run, and therefore make the card a net positive to include in your deck.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, Vulgar Homunculus has the stats and ability to fit in most Warlock archetypes. In an aggressive build that does not use Prince Keleseth, it is a great card to get in the way so that your smaller minions can live. In a Control build, it slows down most early opposing minions as well as being a Demon that can be brought back with Bloodreaver Gul'dan.
In Arena, Vulgar Homunculus is a very good card. The stats are above the power curve for 2-Mana minions, and having Taunt is a big bonus. Many 2-drops are 3/2 or 2/3 and the Homunculus challenges those stat distributions very well.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild