Dark Wispers — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Dark Wispers is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dark Wispers is a card with two very different possible effects. It is quite versatile in that, if you are ahead, you can use the buff effect to push your advantage, where as if you find yourself behind, you can summon 5 1/1 tokens to begin to fight for the board.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Dark Wispers is perhaps too slow to see a great deal of play. 6 Mana for a +5/+5 buff seems slightly overcosted, and 5 1/1 tokens are extremely vulnerable to AoE. However, if the Wisps are left unchecked, they can potentially provide great synergy with Savage Roar.
In Arena, this card is a fairly average pick due to its situational nature. Although in the right situation either effect of this card can be beneficial, you will often find this card sitting dead in your hand without a great use.
- Rastakhan's Rumble Card Reveal Schedule
- Belligerent Gnome Reveal: Rastakhan's Rumble
- Ticket Scalper & Heavy Metal! Reveals: Rastakhan's Rumble
- BlizzCon 2018 Diablo Immortal Press Conference Recap
- R/Hearthstone BlizzCon 2018 Interview
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2018 Earnings Call
- Time Out! Card Reveal by Wronchi
- Update 12.4: New Classic Cards & Rastakhan's Rumble Pre-Purchase
- Shaman Dungeon Run
- Control Warrior
- Malygos Rogue
- Basic Druid Deck
- UK Players
- Whats the cheapest class to get into?
- No +5 Druid decks yet?
- OTK Mage