Dark Wispers — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Dark Wispers is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dark Wispers is a card with two very different possible effects. It is quite versatile in that, if you are ahead, you can use the buff effect to push your advantage, where as if you find yourself behind, you can summon 5 1/1 tokens to begin to fight for the board.
In Constructed, Dark Wispers is perhaps too slow to see a great deal of play. 6 Mana for a +5/+5 buff seems slightly overcosted, and 5 1/1 tokens are extremely vulnerable to AoE. However, if the Wisps are left unchecked, they can potentially provide great synergy with Savage Roar.
In Arena, this card is a fairly average pick due to its situational nature. Although in the right situation either effect of this card can be beneficial, you will often find this card sitting dead in your hand without a great use.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck