Dark Wispers — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Dark Wispers is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dark Wispers is a card with two very different possible effects. It is quite versatile in that, if you are ahead, you can use the buff effect to push your advantage, where as if you find yourself behind, you can summon 5 1/1 tokens to begin to fight for the board.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Dark Wispers is perhaps too slow to see a great deal of play. 6 Mana for a +5/+5 buff seems slightly overcosted, and 5 1/1 tokens are extremely vulnerable to AoE. However, if the Wisps are left unchecked, they can potentially provide great synergy with Savage Roar.
In Arena, this card is a fairly average pick due to its situational nature. Although in the right situation either effect of this card can be beneficial, you will often find this card sitting dead in your hand without a great use.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter