Dark Wispers — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Dark Wispers is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dark Wispers is a card with two very different possible effects. It is quite versatile in that, if you are ahead, you can use the buff effect to push your advantage, where as if you find yourself behind, you can summon 5 1/1 tokens to begin to fight for the board.
In Constructed, Dark Wispers is perhaps too slow to see a great deal of play. 6 Mana for a +5/+5 buff seems slightly overcosted, and 5 1/1 tokens are extremely vulnerable to AoE. However, if the Wisps are left unchecked, they can potentially provide great synergy with Savage Roar.
In Arena, this card is a fairly average pick due to its situational nature. Although in the right situation either effect of this card can be beneficial, you will often find this card sitting dead in your hand without a great use.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck