Table of Contents
Dark Wispers is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dark Wispers is a card with two very different possible effects. It is quite versatile in that, if you are ahead, you can use the buff effect to push your advantage, where as if you find yourself behind, you can summon 5 1/1 tokens to begin to fight for the board.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Dark Wispers is perhaps too slow to see a great deal of play. 6 Mana for a +5/+5 buff seems slightly overcosted, and 5 1/1 tokens are extremely vulnerable to AoE. However, if the Wisps are left unchecked, they can potentially provide great synergy with Savage Roar.
In Arena, this card is a fairly average pick due to its situational nature. Although in the right situation either effect of this card can be beneficial, you will often find this card sitting dead in your hand without a great use.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists