Dendrologist — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Dendrologist is a Druid-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dendrologist is not going to win any awards on the back of its 2 Mana 2/3 body, but the average power level of Druid spells makes it an incredibly tempting card in any Treant-themed deck. With access to cards like Ultimate Infestation, , and Branching Paths, the chances that Dendrologist discovers a powerful spell is quite high. However, it will never be able to trigger its ability on Turn 2, as there is currently no way to make a Treant for 1 Mana.
A lack of playable Treant cards bodes poorly for Dendrologist's playability in constructed. The earliest you can trigger his Battlecry in constructed is after playing a, which means he will be nothing better than a on turn 2. Though the ability to discover one of Druid's many powerful spells is quite tempting, aggressive Treant decks will likely want to play something a bit more proactive on turn 2.
It will be incredibly difficult to trigger Dendrologist's Battlecry in the Arena, but many Arena will be happy to run a. If you need a playable 2 drop, you can do a lot worse than Dendrologist.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck