Dendrologist — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Dendrologist is a Druid-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dendrologist is not going to win any awards on the back of its 2 Mana 2/3 body, but the average power level of Druid spells makes it an incredibly tempting card in any Treant-themed deck. With access to cards like Ultimate Infestation, , and Branching Paths, the chances that Dendrologist discovers a powerful spell is quite high. However, it will never be able to trigger its ability on Turn 2, as there is currently no way to make a Treant for 1 Mana.
A lack of playable Treant cards bodes poorly for Dendrologist's playability in constructed. The earliest you can trigger his Battlecry in constructed is after playing a, which means he will be nothing better than a on turn 2. Though the ability to discover one of Druid's many powerful spells is quite tempting, aggressive Treant decks will likely want to play something a bit more proactive on turn 2.
It will be incredibly difficult to trigger Dendrologist's Battlecry in the Arena, but many Arena will be happy to run a. If you need a playable 2 drop, you can do a lot worse than Dendrologist.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck