Druid of the Claw — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Druid of the Claw is a Druid-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Druid of the Claw is one of the most efficient minions in the game due to its flexibility. As a 4/6 Taunt it can provide one of the most valuable 5 Mana bodies in the game, with the added bonus of being able to Charge to push through extra damage, especially when combined with Savage Roar.
Druid of the Claw is included in nearly every type of Druid decks due to its flexibility. In standard Midrange decks it can be used as an efficient stat-for-stat minion in the mid-game, with the threat of aggressive damage when needed. In more aggressive Druid decks it still serves a purpose by primarily being used in Charge form, but with the option for a defensive play when needed.
Druid of the Claw is a fantastic value minion in Arena. Primarily it will be played in Taunt form to maximise its value, but you should look out for situations where you can get immediate value from it by Charging it into a minion like Flamewaker or Gnomish Inventor.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck