Druid of the Claw — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Druid of the Claw is a Druid-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Druid of the Claw is one of the most efficient minions in the game due to its flexibility. As a 4/6 Taunt it can provide one of the most valuable 5 Mana bodies in the game, with the added bonus of being able to Charge to push through extra damage, especially when combined with Savage Roar.
Druid of the Claw is included in nearly every type of Druid decks due to its flexibility. In standard Midrange decks it can be used as an efficient stat-for-stat minion in the mid-game, with the threat of aggressive damage when needed. In more aggressive Druid decks it still serves a purpose by primarily being used in Charge form, but with the option for a defensive play when needed.
Druid of the Claw is a fantastic value minion in Arena. Primarily it will be played in Taunt form to maximise its value, but you should look out for situations where you can get immediate value from it by Charging it into a minion like Flamewaker or Gnomish Inventor.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior