Druid of the Claw — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Druid of the Claw is a Druid-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Druid of the Claw is one of the most efficient minions in the game due to its flexibility. As a 4/6 Taunt it can provide one of the most valuable 5 Mana bodies in the game, with the added bonus of being able to Charge to push through extra damage, especially when combined with Savage Roar.
Druid of the Claw is included in nearly every type of Druid decks due to its flexibility. In standard Midrange decks it can be used as an efficient stat-for-stat minion in the mid-game, with the threat of aggressive damage when needed. In more aggressive Druid decks it still serves a purpose by primarily being used in Charge form, but with the option for a defensive play when needed.
Druid of the Claw is a fantastic value minion in Arena. Primarily it will be played in Taunt form to maximise its value, but you should look out for situations where you can get immediate value from it by Charging it into a minion like Flamewaker or Gnomish Inventor.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck