Druid of the Claw — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Druid of the Claw is a Druid-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Druid of the Claw is one of the most efficient minions in the game due to its flexibility. As a 4/6 Taunt it can provide one of the most valuable 5 Mana bodies in the game, with the added bonus of being able to Charge to push through extra damage, especially when combined with Savage Roar.
Druid of the Claw is included in nearly every type of Druid decks due to its flexibility. In standard Midrange decks it can be used as an efficient stat-for-stat minion in the mid-game, with the threat of aggressive damage when needed. In more aggressive Druid decks it still serves a purpose by primarily being used in Charge form, but with the option for a defensive play when needed.
Druid of the Claw is a fantastic value minion in Arena. Primarily it will be played in Taunt form to maximise its value, but you should look out for situations where you can get immediate value from it by Charging it into a minion like Flamewaker or Gnomish Inventor.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck