Gnash — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Gnash is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gnash is a fairly weak removal tool that falls between Claw and Bite. 3 Damage for 3 Mana is very poor removal as a removal tool and there are many better optionals available. Additionally, as Gnaw is physical damage, it is unable to bypass Taunt, which is a common reason for using removal tools. Although the card does provide some Armor, the amount gained is fairly low and does not justify the low removal power of the card.
Gnash is almost never seed in Constructed. Druid has many stronger removal tools, such as Wrath and Swipe. Gnash is primarily used as a weak removal tool when acquired randomly from other card effects.
In Arena, Gnash is a fairly average card. Although it is a poor card in general, removal spells are rated much more highly in Arena due to the card pool being heavily diluted by minions.
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- BlizzConline 2021 Will Be Free to Watch!
- David Kim, Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer Moves to WoW
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2020 Earnings Call
- Chris Metzen Unveils Warchief Gaming Tabletop Game Company
- Dave Kosak Leaves Blizzard After 12 Years
- Clown Druid
- Dragon Priest
- Secret Rogue
- An Analysis on Deck of Lunacy
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- How Free To Play Hearthstone feels...
- Hearthstone Best Twitch Moments of All Time