Gnash — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Gnash is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gnash is a fairly weak removal tool that falls between Claw and Bite. 3 Damage for 3 Mana is very poor removal as a removal tool and there are many better optionals available. Additionally, as Gnaw is physical damage, it is unable to bypass Taunt, which is a common reason for using removal tools. Although the card does provide some Armor, the amount gained is fairly low and does not justify the low removal power of the card.
Gnash is almost never seed in Constructed. Druid has many stronger removal tools, such as Wrath and Swipe. Gnash is primarily used as a weak removal tool when acquired randomly from other card effects.
In Arena, Gnash is a fairly average card. Although it is a poor card in general, removal spells are rated much more highly in Arena due to the card pool being heavily diluted by minions.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge