Gnash — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Gnash is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gnash is a fairly weak removal tool that falls between Claw and Bite. 3 Damage for 3 Mana is very poor removal as a removal tool and there are many better optionals available. Additionally, as Gnaw is physical damage, it is unable to bypass Taunt, which is a common reason for using removal tools. Although the card does provide some Armor, the amount gained is fairly low and does not justify the low removal power of the card.
Gnash is almost never seed in Constructed. Druid has many stronger removal tools, such as Wrath and Swipe. Gnash is primarily used as a weak removal tool when acquired randomly from other card effects.
In Arena, Gnash is a fairly average card. Although it is a poor card in general, removal spells are rated much more highly in Arena due to the card pool being heavily diluted by minions.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck