Gnash — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Gnash is a Druid-only spell. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Gnash is a fairly weak removal tool that falls between Claw and Bite. 3 Damage for 3 Mana is very poor removal as a removal tool and there are many better optionals available. Additionally, as Gnaw is physical damage, it is unable to bypass Taunt, which is a common reason for using removal tools. Although the card does provide some Armor, the amount gained is fairly low and does not justify the low removal power of the card.
2. Constructed Play
Gnash is almost never seed in Constructed. Druid has many stronger removal tools, such as Wrath and Swipe. Gnash is primarily used as a weak removal tool when acquired randomly from other card effects.
In Arena, Gnash is a fairly average card. Although it is a poor card in general, removal spells are rated much more highly in Arena due to the card pool being heavily diluted by minions.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter