Landscaping — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Landscaping is a Druid-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
3 Mana for 4/4 worth of stats is a great deal in both Arena and Constructed. The fact that the card spreads these stats out over two bodies is a major positive for Druids, who have access to cards like Savage Roar. It also plays excellently with the Treant-matters cards that were printed The Boomsday Project, including Dendrologist and Mulchmuncher.and
Aggressive Token and Treant Druid decks will be happy to run two copies of Landscaping. The two bodies created by Landscaping can be boosted by cards like Savage Roar, while the Treants it leaves behind can be used to trigger Mulchmuncher and Dendrologist.
Landscaping is one of the strongest 3 drops in all of the Arena and should picked highly in any Arena deck. The rate of 3 Mana for 4/4 in stats is simply too good to pass up, even in highly controlling Arena decks.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior