Landscaping — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Landscaping is a Druid-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
3 Mana for 4/4 worth of stats is a great deal in both Arena and Constructed. The fact that the card spreads these stats out over two bodies is a major positive for Druids, who have access to cards like Savage Roar. It also plays excellently with the Treant-matters cards that were printed The Boomsday Project, including Dendrologist and Mulchmuncher.and
Aggressive Token and Treant Druid decks will be happy to run two copies of Landscaping. The two bodies created by Landscaping can be boosted by cards like Savage Roar, while the Treants it leaves behind can be used to trigger Mulchmuncher and Dendrologist.
Landscaping is one of the strongest 3 drops in all of the Arena and should picked highly in any Arena deck. The rate of 3 Mana for 4/4 in stats is simply too good to pass up, even in highly controlling Arena decks.
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- Microsoft Sells Activision Blizzard Cloud Gaming Rights to Ubisoft
- Blizzard to Bring Their Games to Steam, Starting With Overwatch 2
- Thrall Featured in BlizzCon 2023 Key Art
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- BlizzCon 2023 Tickets On Sale July 8 and July 22
- Battle.Net Friend Cap Increased to 400
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck