Landscaping — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Landscaping is a Druid-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
3 Mana for 4/4 worth of stats is a great deal in both Arena and Constructed. The fact that the card spreads these stats out over two bodies is a major positive for Druids, who have access to cards like Savage Roar. It also plays excellently with the Treant-matters cards that were printed The Boomsday Project, including Dendrologist and Mulchmuncher.and
Aggressive Token and Treant Druid decks will be happy to run two copies of Landscaping. The two bodies created by Landscaping can be boosted by cards like Savage Roar, while the Treants it leaves behind can be used to trigger Mulchmuncher and Dendrologist.
Landscaping is one of the strongest 3 drops in all of the Arena and should picked highly in any Arena deck. The rate of 3 Mana for 4/4 in stats is simply too good to pass up, even in highly controlling Arena decks.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck