Landscaping — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Landscaping is a Druid-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
3 Mana for 4/4 worth of stats is a great deal in both Arena and Constructed. The fact that the card spreads these stats out over two bodies is a major positive for Druids, who have access to cards like Savage Roar. It also plays excellently with the Treant-matters cards that were printed The Boomsday Project, including Dendrologist and Mulchmuncher.and
Aggressive Token and Treant Druid decks will be happy to run two copies of Landscaping. The two bodies created by Landscaping can be boosted by cards like Savage Roar, while the Treants it leaves behind can be used to trigger Mulchmuncher and Dendrologist.
Landscaping is one of the strongest 3 drops in all of the Arena and should picked highly in any Arena deck. The rate of 3 Mana for 4/4 in stats is simply too good to pass up, even in highly controlling Arena decks.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck