Recycle — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Recycle is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Recycle is a card that removes a minion from play, but instead of destroying, or transforming it, it returns it to your opponent's deck. It is potentially useful against minions with powerful Deathrattle effect, since it removes them from the board without triggering Deathrattle.
In Constructed, Recycle will be a strong card if there are a lot of cards like Piloted Shredder, Piloted Sky Golem, or Sylvanas Windrunner present in the meta. Being able to remove one of these cards from play without triggering their Deathrattle effect can potentially save you from card disadvantage.
Recycle is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens