Recycle — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Recycle is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Recycle is a card that removes a minion from play, but instead of destroying, or transforming it, it returns it to your opponent's deck. It is potentially useful against minions with powerful Deathrattle effect, since it removes them from the board without triggering Deathrattle.
In Constructed, Recycle will be a strong card if there are a lot of cards like Piloted Shredder, Piloted Sky Golem, or Sylvanas Windrunner present in the meta. Being able to remove one of these cards from play without triggering their Deathrattle effect can potentially save you from card disadvantage.
Recycle is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck