Table of Contents
Recycle is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Recycle is a card that removes a minion from play, but instead of destroying, or transforming it, it returns it to your opponent's deck. It is potentially useful against minions with powerful Deathrattle effect, since it removes them from the board without triggering Deathrattle.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Recycle will be a strong card if there are a lot of cards like Piloted Shredder, Piloted Sky Golem, Cairne Bloodhoof or Sylvanas Windrunner present in the meta. Being able to remove one of these cards from play without triggering their Deathrattle effect can potentially save you from card disadvantage.
Recycle is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists