Savage Combatant — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Savage Combatant is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Savage Combatant is a card with a very powerful Inspire effect. If left unchecked on the board, it can allow your Hero Power to gain a lot of value. However, its 4 Health is quite easy to deal with on turn 4 and beyond, making it somewhat unreliable. It also carries the Beast trait, which creates another option for synergy with Druid of the Fang.
In Constructed, Savage Combatant can be useful in a Druid deck to provide some extra clearing power, which Druids often struggle with. However, it interacts very poorly with Piloted Shredder, which is one of the most common cards in the game. Druid Beast decks are also currently a long way from being viable.
Savage Combatant is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards