Savage Combatant — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Savage Combatant is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Savage Combatant is a card with a very powerful Inspire effect. If left unchecked on the board, it can allow your Hero Power to gain a lot of value. However, its 4 Health is quite easy to deal with on turn 4 and beyond, making it somewhat unreliable. It also carries the Beast trait, which creates another option for synergy with Druid of the Fang.
In Constructed, Savage Combatant can be useful in a Druid deck to provide some extra clearing power, which Druids often struggle with. However, it interacts very poorly with Piloted Shredder, which is one of the most common cards in the game. Druid Beast decks are also currently a long way from being viable.
Savage Combatant is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck