Savage Combatant — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Savage Combatant is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Savage Combatant is a card with a very powerful Inspire effect. If left unchecked on the board, it can allow your Hero Power to gain a lot of value. However, its 4 Health is quite easy to deal with on turn 4 and beyond, making it somewhat unreliable. It also carries the Beast trait, which creates another option for synergy with Druid of the Fang.
In Constructed, Savage Combatant can be useful in a Druid deck to provide some extra clearing power, which Druids often struggle with. However, it interacts very poorly with Piloted Shredder, which is one of the most common cards in the game. Druid Beast decks are also currently a long way from being viable.
Savage Combatant is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck