Table of Contents
Savage Combatant is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Savage Combatant is a card with a very powerful Inspire effect. If left unchecked on the board, it can allow your Hero Power to gain a lot of value. However, its 4 Health is quite easy to deal with on turn 4 and beyond, making it somewhat unreliable. It also carries the Beast trait, which creates another option for synergy with Druid of the Fang.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Savage Combatant can be useful in a Druid deck to provide some extra clearing power, which Druids often struggle with. However, it interacts very poorly with Piloted Shredder, which is one of the most common cards in the game. Druid Beast decks are also currently a long way from being viable.
Savage Combatant is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists