Savage Combatant — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Savage Combatant is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Savage Combatant is a card with a very powerful Inspire effect. If left unchecked on the board, it can allow your Hero Power to gain a lot of value. However, its 4 Health is quite easy to deal with on turn 4 and beyond, making it somewhat unreliable. It also carries the Beast trait, which creates another option for synergy with Druid of the Fang.
In Constructed, Savage Combatant can be useful in a Druid deck to provide some extra clearing power, which Druids often struggle with. However, it interacts very poorly with Piloted Shredder, which is one of the most common cards in the game. Druid Beast decks are also currently a long way from being viable.
Savage Combatant is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike