Strongshell Scavenger — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Strongshell Scavenger is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stronshell Scavenger has very poor stats for its Mana cost, and so needs to have a powerful effect to compensate. If it can buff two or more Taunts when it is played, it more than gets enough value. The challenge is to set up that situation so that it happens regularly enough for the Scavenger to be worthy of inclusion.
In Constructed play, the challenge is to have enough Taunt minions for Strongshell Scavenger to have targets. In the Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion, there are several other cards that help you to do this, including Spreading Plague, Druid of the Swarm, and Malfurion the Pestilent.
In Arena, this is a poor card. It does not get value out of its Battlecry often enough to recuperate the loss in stats compared to other 4-Mana cards.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck