Strongshell Scavenger — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Strongshell Scavenger is a Druid-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Stronshell Scavenger has very poor stats for its Mana cost, and so needs to have a powerful effect to compensate. If it can buff two or more Taunts when it is played, it more than gets enough value. The challenge is to set up that situation so that it happens regularly enough for the Scavenger to be worthy of inclusion.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, the challenge is to have enough Taunt minions for Strongshell Scavenger to have targets. In the Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion, there are several other cards that help you to do this, including Spreading Plague, Druid of the Swarm, and Malfurion the Pestilent.
In Arena, this is a poor card. It does not get value out of its Battlecry often enough to recuperate the loss in stats compared to other 4-Mana cards.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior