Strongshell Scavenger — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Strongshell Scavenger is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stronshell Scavenger has very poor stats for its Mana cost, and so needs to have a powerful effect to compensate. If it can buff two or more Taunts when it is played, it more than gets enough value. The challenge is to set up that situation so that it happens regularly enough for the Scavenger to be worthy of inclusion.
In Constructed play, the challenge is to have enough Taunt minions for Strongshell Scavenger to have targets. In the Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion, there are several other cards that help you to do this, including Spreading Plague, Druid of the Swarm, and Malfurion the Pestilent.
In Arena, this is a poor card. It does not get value out of its Battlecry often enough to recuperate the loss in stats compared to other 4-Mana cards.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike