Strongshell Scavenger — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Strongshell Scavenger is a Druid-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Stronshell Scavenger has very poor stats for its Mana cost, and so needs to have a powerful effect to compensate. If it can buff two or more Taunts when it is played, it more than gets enough value. The challenge is to set up that situation so that it happens regularly enough for the Scavenger to be worthy of inclusion.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, the challenge is to have enough Taunt minions for Strongshell Scavenger to have targets. In the Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion, there are several other cards that help you to do this, including Spreading Plague, Druid of the Swarm, and Malfurion the Pestilent.
In Arena, this is a poor card. It does not get value out of its Battlecry often enough to recuperate the loss in stats compared to other 4-Mana cards.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Dean Ayala on The Witchwood And Other Topics
- Two New Echo Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #12
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- Big Priest Deck List
- The Lich King
- Fairly new, need deck help
- Pre-Order Question
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub