Webweave — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Webweave is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The purpose of Webweave is to provide Druid with some big minion removal, something which Druid always struggles to do well. Other Druid spells which can remove large minions are Naturalize and Mulch, both of which have clear drawbacks. With Webweave, the drawback is that your opponent gets a chance to deal with the Spiders before they do their job, and as such, is another highly situational card at best.
In Constructed, Webweave is too open to AoE effects to be a good card. Although Druid struggles with large minions, the best way to deal with them is to play its own large minions, rather than inefficient and expensive methods of removal like this.
Webweave is a poor card in Arena. It is worth noting that you will usually go 2-for-1 with this card, and so it can be taken as a desperation pick if you have no removal. However, at 5 Mana, it is not usually quick enough, or valueable enough to justify the large Mana cost.
- Diablo 1 Playable in 4K (The Hell 2 Mod)
- All Blizzard Esports To Be Streamed Exclusively on Youtube
- Celebrating Lunar New Year in Hearthstone
- Galakrond's Awakening Solo Adventure Guides
- Hearthstone Update 16.2 Patch Notes
- Diablo 2 Upscale Final Demo Working In-Browser
- Mists of Pandaria and WC3: Reforged 8K Upscaled Cinematics
- Diablo 2 Median XL Mod Patch 1.40 Released
- Hearthstone Mage Secrets
- Pirate Warrior
- Galakrond's Awakening Hub
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Reno Jackson Priest Deck
- Reno Jackson
- Chenvaala Priest Deck