Webweave — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Webweave is a Druid-only spell. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
The purpose of Webweave is to provide Druid with some big minion removal, something which Druid always struggles to do well. Other Druid spells which can remove large minions are Naturalize and Mulch, both of which have clear drawbacks. With Webweave, the drawback is that your opponent gets a chance to deal with the Spiders before they do their job, and as such, is another highly situational card at best.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Webweave is too open to AoE effects to be a good card. Although Druid struggles with large minions, the best way to deal with them is to play its own large minions, rather than inefficient and expensive methods of removal like this.
Webweave is a poor card in Arena. It is worth noting that you will usually go 2-for-1 with this card, and so it can be taken as a desperation pick if you have no removal. However, at 5 Mana, it is not usually quick enough, or valueable enough to justify the large Mana cost.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild