Dart Trap — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Dart Trap is a Hunter-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dart Trap is a Hunter Secret that introduces a new dynamic to their Secret package. Quite often an opponent will respond to a Hunter Secret by not attacking, especially if they have an Eaglehorn Bow in play. The threat of Dart Trap now prevents the opponent from using their Hero Power as well.
In Constructed, Dart Trap is a definite consideration for one of your Secrets, and certainly offers more value than the poor secrets like Misdirection or Snipe in most decks. However, you do not want to play too many Secrets in your deck, so you must consider whether to prioritise this card over the other high quality secrets like Freezing Trap and Explosive Trap.
Dart Trap is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike