Table of Contents
Dart Trap is a Hunter-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dart Trap is a Hunter Secret that introduces a new dynamic to their Secret package. Quite often an opponent will respond to a Hunter Secret by not attacking, especially if they have an Eaglehorn Bow in play. The threat of Dart Trap now prevents the opponent from using their Hero Power as well.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Dart Trap is a definite consideration for one of your Secrets, and certainly offers more value than the poor secrets like Misdirection or Snipe in most decks. However, you do not want to play too many Secrets in your deck, so you must consider whether to prioritise this card over the other high quality secrets like Freezing Trap and Explosive Trap.
Dart Trap is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ghastly Conjurer
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Professor Putricide
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Mountainfire Armor and Nerubian Unraveler
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- New Streamer needs some help
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- HoF Discussions
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)