Dart Trap — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Dart Trap is a Hunter-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dart Trap is a Hunter Secret that introduces a new dynamic to their Secret package. Quite often an opponent will respond to a Hunter Secret by not attacking, especially if they have an Eaglehorn Bow in play. The threat of Dart Trap now prevents the opponent from using their Hero Power as well.
In Constructed, Dart Trap is a definite consideration for one of your Secrets, and certainly offers more value than the poor secrets like Misdirection or Snipe in most decks. However, you do not want to play too many Secrets in your deck, so you must consider whether to prioritise this card over the other high quality secrets like and .
Dart Trap is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter