Dart Trap — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Dart Trap is a Hunter-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dart Trap is a Hunter Secret that introduces a new dynamic to their Secret package. Quite often an opponent will respond to a Hunter Secret by not attacking, especially if they have an Eaglehorn Bow in play. The threat of Dart Trap now prevents the opponent from using their Hero Power as well.
In Constructed, Dart Trap is a definite consideration for one of your Secrets, and certainly offers more value than the poor secrets like Misdirection or Snipe in most decks. However, you do not want to play too many Secrets in your deck, so you must consider whether to prioritise this card over the other high quality secrets like and .
Dart Trap is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck