Desert Camel — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Desert Camel is a Hunter-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Desert Camel is a valuable card for a Hunter deck. Regardless of the type of Hunter you are playing, there are likely to be 1-Mana cards in your deck, either in the form of Leper Gnome in Aggro builds, or cards like in more Midrange focused decks. However, it can also put you in a bad position if it pulls Zombie Chow from a Control deck.
In Constructed, Desert Camel can represent a lot of value in most types of Hunter decks. However, including this in your deck should be a Meta decision. If a lot of decks that are playing high quality 1-drops like Zombie Chow are present in the Meta, it is probably best not to include this card.
Desert Camel is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck