Desert Camel — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Desert Camel is a Hunter-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Desert Camel is a valuable card for a Hunter deck. Regardless of the type of Hunter you are playing, there are likely to be 1-Mana cards in your deck, either in the form of Leper Gnome in Aggro builds, or cards like Webspinner in more Midrange focused decks. However, it can also put you in a bad position if it pulls Zombie Chow from a Control deck.
In Constructed, Desert Camel can represent a lot of value in most types of Hunter decks. However, including this in your deck should be a Meta decision. If a lot of decks that are playing high quality 1-drops like Zombie Chow are present in the Meta, it is probably best not to include this card.
Desert Camel is no longer available in Arena.
- Hearthstone 16.2.4 Update Coming Tomorrow
- Blizzard President J. Allen Brack on Warcraft III Reforged Launch
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2019 Earnings Call: Diablo Immortal Testing in Mid-2020, WoW Sub Growth
- Hearthstone 16.2.3 Update Notes
- New Head of the Diablo Franchise Is Rod Ferguson of Gears of War
- Last Chance to Buy the 2019 Virtual Ticket
- Blizzard Offering Automated Warcraft III Reforged Refunds
- Get Your Charity Server Blade Fixed Before March 31, 2020
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- How often is there a patch?
- Anybody else finding the Demons meta to be pretty much unplayable?
- This Weeks Tavern Brawl
- Dragonrider Talritha
- Dragonrider Talritha Druid Deck
- Nithogg Priest Deck