Forlorn Stalker — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Forlorn Stalker is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Forlorn Stalker is a reasonable card that represents reasonable value for a 3 Mana card. Having the stats loaded towards the attack is something Hunter can benefit from due to their aggressive nature and it can also function well to buff up many of the Deathrattle minions that Hunters play by default.
In Constructed, Forlorn Stalker is sometimes seen in Hunter decks in order to buff cards like Infested Wolf. It can be especially powerful in an N'Zoth, the Corruptor deck that plays additional high value Deathrattles such as Sylvanas Windrunner.and
Forlorn Stalker is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List