Table of Contents
Forlorn Stalker is a Hunter-only minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Forlorn Stalker is a reasonable card that represents reasonable value for a 3 Mana card. Having the stats loaded towards the attack is something Hunter can benefit from due to their aggressive nature and it can also function well to buff up many of the Deathrattle minions that Hunters play by default.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Forlorn Stalker is sometimes seen in Hunter decks in order to buff cards like Savannah Highmane and Infested Wolf. It can be especially powerful in an N'Zoth, the Corruptor deck that plays additional high value Deathrattles such as Sylvanas Windrunner.
In Arena, Forlorn Stalker is a mediocre card. However, most 3-drop minions in Arena are fairly underwhelming apart from a few premium ones, which means you should not be too hesitant to pick this card up, especially if you have some Deathrattle cards in your draft already.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists