King of Beasts — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
King of Beasts is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
King of Beasts is a strong Beast synergy card in the Goblins vs Gnomes set. It fills a gap in the Hunter set, where there were previously no great choices. For 5 Mana, Hunters previously chose to use cards liketo round out the curve. King of Beasts provides a strong Beast synergy card that can now be played in that slot instead.
King of Beasts is best used in a heavy Beast synergy deck. If you are forced to play this card without activating the Battlecry, it will be extremely weak, meaning you should load up your deck with as many Beasts as possible. This card has great synergy with Unleash the Hounds and Call Pet in particular.
King of Beasts is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck