King of Beasts — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
King of Beasts is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
King of Beasts is a strong Beast synergy card in the Goblins vs Gnomes set. It fills a gap in the Hunter set, where there were previously no great choices. For 5 Mana, Hunters previously chose to use cards liketo round out the curve. King of Beasts provides a strong Beast synergy card that can now be played in that slot instead.
King of Beasts is best used in a heavy Beast synergy deck. If you are forced to play this card without activating the Battlecry, it will be extremely weak, meaning you should load up your deck with as many Beasts as possible. This card has great synergy with Unleash the Hounds and Call Pet in particular.
King of Beasts is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter