King of Beasts
Table of Contents
King of Beasts is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
King of Beasts is a strong Beast synergy card in the Goblins vs Gnomes set. It fills a gap in the Hunter set, where there were previously no great choices. For 5 Mana, Hunters previously chose to use cards like Stranglethorn Tiger to round out the curve. King of Beasts provides a strong Beast synergy card that can now be played in that slot instead.
2. Constructed Play
King of Beasts is best used in a heavy Beast synergy deck. If you are forced to play this card without activating the Battlecry, it will be extremely weak, meaning you should load up your deck with as many Beasts as possible. This card has great synergy with Unleash the Hounds and Call Pet in particular.
King of Beasts is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Lich King Opens Up an Ice Cream Shop [Video]
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Cheap Mage Standard
- HoF Discussions
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???