King of Beasts — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
King of Beasts is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
King of Beasts is a strong Beast synergy card in the Goblins vs Gnomes set. It fills a gap in the Hunter set, where there were previously no great choices. For 5 Mana, Hunters previously chose to use cards liketo round out the curve. King of Beasts provides a strong Beast synergy card that can now be played in that slot instead.
King of Beasts is best used in a heavy Beast synergy deck. If you are forced to play this card without activating the Battlecry, it will be extremely weak, meaning you should load up your deck with as many Beasts as possible. This card has great synergy with Unleash the Hounds and Call Pet in particular.
King of Beasts is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards