King of Beasts — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
King of Beasts is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
King of Beasts is a strong Beast synergy card in the Goblins vs Gnomes set. It fills a gap in the Hunter set, where there were previously no great choices. For 5 Mana, Hunters previously chose to use cards like Stranglethorn Tiger to round out the curve. King of Beasts provides a strong Beast synergy card that can now be played in that slot instead.
2. Constructed Play
King of Beasts is best used in a heavy Beast synergy deck. If you are forced to play this card without activating the Battlecry, it will be extremely weak, meaning you should load up your deck with as many Beasts as possible. This card has great synergy with Unleash the Hounds and Call Pet in particular.
King of Beasts is no longer available in Arena.
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin