Piranha Launcher — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Piranha Launcher is a Hunter-only weapon. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Piranha Launcher is a slow card able to provide good value over the course of multiple turns. This card's main strength is that it is able to summon a Beast with every attack, which can help activate cards like Kill Command and Houndmaster without having any Beasts available.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Pirahna Launcher does not fit the aggressive style of most Hunter decks. It is best suited to slow Hunter decks where it can gain value over the course of many turns.
Piranha Launcher is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild