Secret Plan — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Secret Plan is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cheap spells with the Discover mechanic range from wildly powerful (Primordial Glyph) to completely unplayable (I Know a Guy). Secret Plan falls somewhere between these two ranges, as a replacement-level card in the Arena and in Secret/Spell-based Constructed decks. The right Hunter Secret at the right time is frequently able to interact with opposing boards in meaningful ways, and Secret Plan will be able to find you the Secret you are looking for just often enough to earn its spot in your deck.
Secret Plan is flexible enough to see play in Spell Hunter decks, where it joins Candleshot as the only other playable 1 drop on Turn 1. Outside of Spell Hunter decks, you can probably do better than Secret Plan if your deck does not care about Secret synergies. Aggressive decks would much rather play a 1-drop minion on Turn 1, while controlling decks should look for something more impactful.
Secret Plan is an above average card in the Arena, as it can be frequently be used to pick up a Snipe, Wandering Monster, or to trade favorably with your opponent's early minions. Though I would not pick Secret Plan over a solid curve-filling minion, it will be the correct choice in many more buckets than you may expect.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck