Secret Plan — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Secret Plan is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cheap spells with the Discover mechanic range from wildly powerful (Primordial Glyph) to completely unplayable (I Know a Guy). Secret Plan falls somewhere between these two ranges, as a replacement-level card in the Arena and in Secret/Spell-based Constructed decks. The right Hunter Secret at the right time is frequently able to interact with opposing boards in meaningful ways, and Secret Plan will be able to find you the Secret you are looking for just often enough to earn its spot in your deck.
Secret Plan is flexible enough to see play in Spell Hunter decks, where it joinsas the only other playable 1 drop on Turn 1. Outside of Spell Hunter decks, you can probably do better than Secret Plan if your deck does not care about Secret synergies. Aggressive decks would much rather play a 1-drop minion on Turn 1, while controlling decks should look for something more impactful.
Secret Plan is an above average card in the Arena, as it can be frequently be used to pick up a Snipe, Wandering Monster, or to trade favorably with your opponent's early minions. Though I would not pick Secret Plan over a solid curve-filling minion, it will be the correct choice in many more buckets than you may expect.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck