Primordial Glyph — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Primordial Glyph is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Primordial Glyph is a deceptively powerful Mage Spell that can be used to activate many cards. Because the card reduces the cost of the Discovered Spell by the same cost of the card itself, no tempo is lost, which makes it a solid activator for cards like Yogg-Saron, Hope's End, Arcane Giant, and Open the Waygate.
Primordial Glyph is a very strong card in Constructed an can fit into most decks. However it is best suited to decks trying to complete Open the Waygate.
In Arena, Primordial Glyph is a great card. Due to the Mana reduction, it is an essentially free Discover effect it allows the best card for a given situation to be chosen more often. As an Epic card, which are generally quite poor, Primordial Glyph will also almost always be the most powerful option available.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List