Primordial Glyph — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Primordial Glyph is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Primordial Glyph is a deceptively powerful Mage Spell that can be used to activate many cards. Because the card reduces the cost of the Discovered Spell by the same cost of the card itself, no tempo is lost, which makes it a solid activator for cards like Yogg-Saron, Hope's End, Arcane Giant, and Open the Waygate.
2. Constructed Play
Primordial Glyph is a very strong card in Constructed an can fit into most decks. However it is best suited to decks trying to complete Open the Waygate.
In Arena, Primordial Glyph is a great card. Due to the Mana reduction, it is an essentially free Discover effect it allows the best card for a given situation to be chosen more often. As an Epic card, which are generally quite poor, Primordial Glyph will also almost always be the most powerful option available.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Burn Mage Deck
- Aggro Secret Mage Deck
- Elemental Mage Deck
- Neirea's SSC Exodia Mage Quest Deck
- Exodia Mage Quest Deck
- Giants Quest Mage Deck
- Barnes Tempo Mage Deck
- Seohyun628's Dreamhack Montreal Exodia Mage Quest Deck
- The Lich King Echo Giants Mage Deck
- Ramon's Burn Mage Deck
- APXVoid's Rank 18 Secret Mage Deck
- Thijs' Deathknight Elemental Mage Deck
- GinjaNinja's Exodia Mage Quest Deck
- Wild Fatigue Mage Deck
- Wild Freeze Mage Deck
- Wild Aggro Freeze Mage Deck
- Wild Malygos Freeze Mage Deck
- Aggro Freeze Mage Deck
- Freeze Mage Deck
- Yogg Secret Mage Deck
- Secret Mage L0rinda Variant Deck
- Secret Mage Deck
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard