Primordial Glyph — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Primordial Glyph is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Primordial Glyph is a deceptively powerful Mage Spell that can be used to activate many cards. Because the card reduces the cost of the Discovered Spell by the same cost of the card itself, no tempo is lost, which makes it a solid activator for cards like Yogg-Saron, Hope's End, Arcane Giant, and Open the Waygate.
Primordial Glyph is a very strong card in Constructed an can fit into most decks. However it is best suited to decks trying to complete Open the Waygate.
In Arena, Primordial Glyph is a great card. Due to the Mana reduction, it is an essentially free Discover effect it allows the best card for a given situation to be chosen more often. As an Epic card, which are generally quite poor, Primordial Glyph will also almost always be the most powerful option available.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior