Primordial Glyph — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Primordial Glyph is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Primordial Glyph is a deceptively powerful Mage Spell that can be used to activate many cards. Because the card reduces the cost of the Discovered Spell by the same cost of the card itself, no tempo is lost, which makes it a solid activator for cards like Yogg-Saron, Hope's End, Arcane Giant, and Open the Waygate.
Primordial Glyph is a very strong card in Constructed an can fit into most decks. However it is best suited to decks trying to complete Open the Waygate.
In Arena, Primordial Glyph is a great card. Due to the Mana reduction, it is an essentially free Discover effect it allows the best card for a given situation to be chosen more often. As an Epic card, which are generally quite poor, Primordial Glyph will also almost always be the most powerful option available.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck