Primordial Glyph — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Primordial Glyph is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Primordial Glyph is a deceptively powerful Mage Spell that can be used to activate many cards. Because the card reduces the cost of the Discovered Spell by the same cost of the card itself, no tempo is lost, which makes it a solid activator for cards like Yogg-Saron, Hope's End, Arcane Giant, and Open the Waygate.
Primordial Glyph is a very strong card in Constructed an can fit into most decks. However it is best suited to decks trying to complete Open the Waygate.
In Arena, Primordial Glyph is a great card. Due to the Mana reduction, it is an essentially free Discover effect it allows the best card for a given situation to be chosen more often. As an Epic card, which are generally quite poor, Primordial Glyph will also almost always be the most powerful option available.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List