Snake Trap — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Snake Trap is a Hunter-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Snake Trap is one of the stronger Hunter Secrets. 3 1/1 Beasts for 2 Mana is an excellent deal if your opponent activates it when they are not prepared for it, but it can also come to nothing if your opponent identifies it correctly, and chooses to activate it on a turn when they were going to use an AoE effect anyway. The real strength ofis the awkward guesses it makes your opponent make between Snake, Explosive, and Bear, as each will often require a different sequence of attacks to play around correctly.
Snake Trap is an excellent card in Arena. Usually your opponent will consider it the most unlikely Secret for you to play due to its Epic rarity, meaning they will choose to make attacks that are optimal against other Secrets, and dismiss the possibility of Snake Trap.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck