Snake Trap — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Snake Trap is a Hunter-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Snake Trap is one of the stronger Hunter Secrets. 3 1/1 Beasts for 2 Mana is an excellent deal if your opponent activates it when they are not prepared for it, but it can also come to nothing if your opponent identifies it correctly, and chooses to activate it on a turn when they were going to use an AoE effect anyway. The real strength ofis the awkward guesses it makes your opponent make between Snake, Explosive, and Bear, as each will often require a different sequence of attacks to play around correctly.
Snake Trap is an excellent card in Arena. Usually your opponent will consider it the most unlikely Secret for you to play due to its Epic rarity, meaning they will choose to make attacks that are optimal against other Secrets, and dismiss the possibility of Snake Trap.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck