Snake Trap — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Snake Trap is a Hunter-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Snake Trap is one of the stronger Hunter Secrets. 3 1/1 Beasts for 2 Mana is an excellent deal if your opponent activates it when they are not prepared for it, but it can also come to nothing if your opponent identifies it correctly, and chooses to activate it on a turn when they were going to use an AoE effect anyway. The real strength ofis the awkward guesses it makes your opponent make between Snake, Explosive, and Bear, as each will often require a different sequence of attacks to play around correctly.
Snake Trap is an excellent card in Arena. Usually your opponent will consider it the most unlikely Secret for you to play due to its Epic rarity, meaning they will choose to make attacks that are optimal against other Secrets, and dismiss the possibility of Snake Trap.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens