Snake Trap — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Snake Trap is a Hunter-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Snake Trap is one of the stronger Hunter Secrets. 3 1/1 Beasts for 2 Mana is an excellent deal if your opponent activates it when they are not prepared for it, but it can also come to nothing if your opponent identifies it correctly, and chooses to activate it on a turn when they were going to use an AoE effect anyway. The real strength ofis the awkward guesses it makes your opponent make between Snake, Explosive, and Bear, as each will often require a different sequence of attacks to play around correctly.
Snake Trap is an excellent card in Arena. Usually your opponent will consider it the most unlikely Secret for you to play due to its Epic rarity, meaning they will choose to make attacks that are optimal against other Secrets, and dismiss the possibility of Snake Trap.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck