Snake Trap — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Snake Trap is a Hunter-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Snake Trap is one of the stronger Hunter Secrets. 3 1/1 Beasts for 2 Mana is an excellent deal if your opponent activates it when they are not prepared for it, but it can also come to nothing if your opponent identifies it correctly, and chooses to activate it on a turn when they were going to use an AoE effect anyway. The real strength ofis the awkward guesses it makes your opponent make between Snake, Explosive, and Bear, as each will often require a different sequence of attacks to play around correctly.
Snake Trap is an excellent card in Arena. Usually your opponent will consider it the most unlikely Secret for you to play due to its Epic rarity, meaning they will choose to make attacks that are optimal against other Secrets, and dismiss the possibility of Snake Trap.
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens