Dalaran Aspirant — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Dalaran Aspirant is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dalaran Aspirant is a card that can easily spiral out of control if your opponent is not able to deal with it immediately, especially when combined with Mage's cheap removal options like Frostbolt and Arcane Blast, which can offset the Tempo loss of being forced to Hero Power to activate the effect.
In Constructed, Dalaran Aspirant can have a place in a Mage Inspire deck, since they have so many cards available to improve their Hero Power, on top of one of the best Hero Powers in the game naturally. It can also be used to create a pure Spell Damage Mage deck, although this deck is some way of being competitive.
Dalaran Aspirant is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards