Dalaran Aspirant — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Dalaran Aspirant is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dalaran Aspirant is a card that can easily spiral out of control if your opponent is not able to deal with it immediately, especially when combined with Mage's cheap removal options like Frostbolt and Arcane Blast, which can offset the Tempo loss of being forced to Hero Power to activate the effect.
In Constructed, Dalaran Aspirant can have a place in a Mage Inspire deck, since they have so many cards available to improve their Hero Power, on top of one of the best Hero Powers in the game naturally. It can also be used to create a pure Spell Damage Mage deck, although this deck is some way of being competitive.
Dalaran Aspirant is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck