Dalaran Aspirant — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Dalaran Aspirant is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dalaran Aspirant is a card that can easily spiral out of control if your opponent is not able to deal with it immediately, especially when combined with Mage's cheap removal options like Frostbolt and Arcane Blast, which can offset the Tempo loss of being forced to Hero Power to activate the effect.
In Constructed, Dalaran Aspirant can have a place in a Mage Inspire deck, since they have so many cards available to improve their Hero Power, on top of one of the best Hero Powers in the game naturally. It can also be used to create a pure Spell Damage Mage deck, although this deck is some way of being competitive.
Dalaran Aspirant is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck