Dalaran Aspirant — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Dalaran Aspirant is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dalaran Aspirant is a card that can easily spiral out of control if your opponent is not able to deal with it immediately, especially when combined with Mage's cheap removal options like Frostbolt and Arcane Blast, which can offset the Tempo loss of being forced to Hero Power to activate the effect.
In Constructed, Dalaran Aspirant can have a place in a Mage Inspire deck, since they have so many cards available to improve their Hero Power, on top of one of the best Hero Powers in the game naturally. It can also be used to create a pure Spell Damage Mage deck, although this deck is some way of being competitive.
Dalaran Aspirant is no longer available in Arena.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide