Dalaran Aspirant — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Dalaran Aspirant is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dalaran Aspirant is a card that can easily spiral out of control if your opponent is not able to deal with it immediately, especially when combined with Mage's cheap removal options like Frostbolt and Arcane Blast, which can offset the Tempo loss of being forced to Hero Power to activate the effect.
In Constructed, Dalaran Aspirant can have a place in a Mage Inspire deck, since they have so many cards available to improve their Hero Power, on top of one of the best Hero Powers in the game naturally. It can also be used to create a pure Spell Damage Mage deck, although this deck is some way of being competitive.
Dalaran Aspirant is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Gameplay AI Upscaled to 4K, 60 FPS
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Dragon Paladin
- Kael'thas Sunstrider
- Lady Vashj
- Big Mage - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List