Effigy — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Effigy is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Effigy is a card that can put your opponent in a difficult position. It introduces another consideration when playing around Mage Secrets, since you will have to choose which minion you wish to kill in order to activate Effigy. As with most Secrets, it is significantly more powerful when summoned from a Mad Scientist.
In Constructed, Effigy can be a very powerful inclusion in a Tempo based deck. Since these decks can already feature decks with low stats to compensate for their effects, such as Bomb Lobber, Effigy can then re-summon these minions as superior ones.
Effigy is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck