Effigy — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Effigy is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Effigy is a card that can put your opponent in a difficult position. It introduces another consideration when playing around Mage Secrets, since you will have to choose which minion you wish to kill in order to activate Effigy. As with most Secrets, it is significantly more powerful when summoned from a Mad Scientist.
In Constructed, Effigy can be a very powerful inclusion in a Tempo based deck. Since these decks can already feature decks with low stats to compensate for their effects, such as Bomb Lobber, Effigy can then re-summon these minions as superior ones.
Effigy is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck