Effigy — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Effigy is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Effigy is a card that can put your opponent in a difficult position. It introduces another consideration when playing around Mage Secrets, since you will have to choose which minion you wish to kill in order to activate Effigy. As with most Secrets, it is significantly more powerful when summoned from a Mad Scientist.
In Constructed, Effigy can be a very powerful inclusion in a Tempo based deck. Since these decks can already feature decks with low stats to compensate for their effects, such as Bomb Lobber, Effigy can then re-summon these minions as superior ones.
Effigy is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Effigy
Cheap Arch-Thief Rafaam Mage Deck (Normal and Heroic Mode) 10 spells, 20 minions
|2,280||Dec 10 2015|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge