Effigy — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Effigy is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Effigy is a card that can put your opponent in a difficult position. It introduces another consideration when playing around Mage Secrets, since you will have to choose which minion you wish to kill in order to activate Effigy. As with most Secrets, it is significantly more powerful when summoned from a Mad Scientist.
In Constructed, Effigy can be a very powerful inclusion in a Tempo based deck. Since these decks can already feature decks with low stats to compensate for their effects, such as Bomb Lobber, Effigy can then re-summon these minions as superior ones.
Effigy is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck