Effigy — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Effigy is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Effigy is a card that can put your opponent in a difficult position. It introduces another consideration when playing around Mage Secrets, since you will have to choose which minion you wish to kill in order to activate Effigy. As with most Secrets, it is significantly more powerful when summoned from a Mad Scientist.
In Constructed, Effigy can be a very powerful inclusion in a Tempo based deck. Since these decks can already feature decks with low stats to compensate for their effects, such as Bomb Lobber, Effigy can then re-summon these minions as superior ones.
Effigy is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Effigy
Cheap Arch-Thief Rafaam Mage Deck (Normal and Heroic Mode) 10 spells, 20 minions
|2,280||Dec 10 2015|
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- BlizzConline 2021 Will Be Free to Watch!
- David Kim, Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer Moves to WoW
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2020 Earnings Call
- Chris Metzen Unveils Warchief Gaming Tabletop Game Company
- Dave Kosak Leaves Blizzard After 12 Years
- Clown Druid
- Dragon Priest
- Secret Rogue
- An Analysis on Deck of Lunacy
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- How Free To Play Hearthstone feels...
- Hearthstone Best Twitch Moments of All Time