Forbidden Flame — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Forbidden Flame is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Forbidden Flame is a flexible removal spell that can be used to fill a gap in your Mana curve at any point in the game. Whichever amount of Mana you choose to use it for it does represent poor value overall compared to cards like Frostbolt and Fireball, but it makes up for this with its overall flexibility. It should be noted that the card can be cast for 0 Mana, which can have uses in combination with cards like Archmage Antonidas.
In Constructed, Forbidden Flame can fit into a spell focused Mage deck that plays a lot of Spell synergy cards. In the common Tempo Mage deck for example, players are often left wanting the right card to fill their remaining Mana with a card such as Flamewaker or Archmage Antonidas. A copy of Forbidden Flame in your deck will mean that you have always have the perfect spell at your disposal as long as you draw it.
Forbidden Flame is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck