Forbidden Flame — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Forbidden Flame is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Forbidden Flame is a flexible removal spell that can be used to fill a gap in your Mana curve at any point in the game. Whichever amount of Mana you choose to use it for it does represent poor value overall compared to cards like Frostbolt and , but it makes up for this with its overall flexibility. It should be noted that the card can be cast for 0 Mana, which can have uses in combination with cards like Archmage Antonidas.
In Constructed, Forbidden Flame can fit into a spell focused Mage deck that plays a lot of Spell synergy cards. In the common Tempo Mage deck for example, players are often left wanting the right card to fill their remaining Mana with a card such as Flamewaker or Archmage Antonidas. A copy of Forbidden Flame in your deck will mean that you have always have the perfect spell at your disposal as long as you draw it.
Forbidden Flame is no longer available in Arena.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck