Forbidden Flame — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Forbidden Flame is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Forbidden Flame is a flexible removal spell that can be used to fill a gap in your Mana curve at any point in the game. Whichever amount of Mana you choose to use it for it does represent poor value overall compared to cards like Frostbolt and , but it makes up for this with its overall flexibility. It should be noted that the card can be cast for 0 Mana, which can have uses in combination with cards like Archmage Antonidas.
In Constructed, Forbidden Flame can fit into a spell focused Mage deck that plays a lot of Spell synergy cards. In the common Tempo Mage deck for example, players are often left wanting the right card to fill their remaining Mana with a card such as Flamewaker or Archmage Antonidas. A copy of Forbidden Flame in your deck will mean that you have always have the perfect spell at your disposal as long as you draw it.
Forbidden Flame is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens