Kabal Lackey — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Kabal Lackey is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kabal Lackey provides Mage with a cheap method to play Secret. While it has the same effect as Kirin Tor Mage, the potential to play Secrets as early as turn 1 makes this a much stronger choice overall.
In Constructed, Kabal Lackey is a powerful tool for highly aggressive Mage decks. Being able to play Ice Block for free allows Aggro Mage to go all out with their aggression without having to worry about their life total. The ability to play a Secret on turn 1 also opens up the potential of a strong follow-up from with Medivh's Valet.
Kabal Lackey is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck