Kabal Lackey — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Kabal Lackey is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kabal Lackey provides Mage with a cheap method to play Secret. While it has the same effect as Kirin Tor Mage, the potential to play Secrets as early as turn 1 makes this a much stronger choice overall.
In Constructed, Kabal Lackey is a powerful tool for highly aggressive Mage decks. Being able to play Ice Block for free allows Aggro Mage to go all out with their aggression without having to worry about their life total. The ability to play a Secret on turn 1 also opens up the potential of a strong follow-up from with Medivh's Valet.
Kabal Lackey is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike