Kabal Lackey — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Kabal Lackey is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kabal Lackey provides Mage with a cheap method to play Secret. While it has the same effect as Kirin Tor Mage, the potential to play Secrets as early as turn 1 makes this a much stronger choice overall.
In Constructed, Kabal Lackey is a powerful tool for highly aggressive Mage decks. Being able to play Ice Block for free allows Aggro Mage to go all out with their aggression without having to worry about their life total. The ability to play a Secret on turn 1 also opens up the potential of a strong follow-up from with Medivh's Valet.
Kabal Lackey is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck