Kabal Lackey — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Kabal Lackey is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kabal Lackey provides Mage with a cheap method to play Secret. While it has the same effect as Kirin Tor Mage, the potential to play Secrets as early as turn 1 makes this a much stronger choice overall.
In Constructed, Kabal Lackey is a powerful tool for highly aggressive Mage decks. Being able to play Ice Block for free allows Aggro Mage to go all out with their aggression without having to worry about their life total. The ability to play a Secret on turn 1 also opens up the potential of a strong follow-up from with Medivh's Valet.
Kabal Lackey is no longer available in Arena.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck