Kabal Lackey — Mage Card
Table of Contents
- 1. General Comments
- 2. Constructed Play
- 3. Arena
- 4. Meta Decks with Kabal Lackey
- 5. Wild Decks with Kabal Lackey
Kabal Lackey is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Kabal Lackey provides Mage with a cheap method to play Secret. While it has the same effect as Kirin Tor Mage, the potential to play Secrets as early as turn 1 makes this a much stronger choice overall.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Kabal Lackey is a powerful tool for highly aggressive Mage decks. Being able to play Ice Block for free allows Aggro Mage to go all out with their aggression without having to worry about their life total. The ability to play a Secret on turn 1 also opens up the potential of a strong follow-up from with Medivh's Valet.
Kabal Lackey is no longer available in Arena.
4. Meta Decks with Kabal Lackey
Secret Mage L0rinda Variant Deck 15 spells, 15 minions
|2,160||Jun 05 2017|
5. Wild Decks with Kabal Lackey
Dab's Wild Secret Mage Deck 1 weapon, 14 spells, 15 minions
|5,000||Apr 05 2018|
- Ticket Scalper & Heavy Metal! Reveals: Rastakhan's Rumble
- BlizzCon 2018 Diablo Immortal Press Conference Recap
- R/Hearthstone BlizzCon 2018 Interview
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2018 Earnings Call
- Time Out! Card Reveal by Wronchi
- Update 12.4: New Classic Cards & Rastakhan's Rumble Pre-Purchase
- Hearthstone Hits 100 Million Players, Rewards Inc!
- All Blizzard Franchises Will Have Mobile Titles
- Malygos Rogue
- Basic Druid Deck
- UK Players
- Whats the cheapest class to get into?
- No +5 Druid decks yet?
- OTK Mage
- Rastakhan's Rumble Hub
- Aggro Unite the Murlocs Quest Shaman Standard