Potion of Polymorph — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Potion of Polymorph is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Potion of Polymorph is a weak Mage Secret. While it does guarantee to counter the next minion your opponent plays, it is very easy to play around. The lower Mana cost does not justify the associated risks when a copy of Polymorph can be used for 1 extra Mana. This card can be used as a niche counter to cards such as Malygos and Archmage Antonidas, but this requires a perfect read on your opponent and cannot be consistently pulled off.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Potion of Polymorph sees no play. With much stronger Secrets rarely seen, it is hard to find a deck to justify playing the card.
Potion of Polymorph is no longer available in Arena..
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: A Witchy Recipe
- Shudderwock Animation Speed & Battlecry Cap to Be Fixed Soon
- Ben Brode Leaves Blizzard
- Hearthside Chat: Monster Hunt
- Blizzard Balance Gifting Now Available
- Ben Brode Answers Unsolved Hearthstone Mysteries
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #14
- What's the Move #21 - Azari Incoming!
- Primalfin totem vs Baku Paladin
- Dungeon Runs
- Competitive Concedestone
- Mad Magician
- Hearthstone Shaman Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Basic Warrior Deck
- Spiteful Druid Archetype
- The art of free to play