Potion of Polymorph — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Potion of Polymorph is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Potion of Polymorph is a weak Mage Secret. While it does guarantee to counter the next minion your opponent plays, it is very easy to play around. The lower Mana cost does not justify the associated risks when a copy of Polymorph can be used for 1 extra Mana. This card can be used as a niche counter to cards such as Malygos and Archmage Antonidas, but this requires a perfect read on your opponent and cannot be consistently pulled off.
In Constructed, Potion of Polymorph sees no play. With much stronger Secrets rarely seen, it is hard to find a deck to justify playing the card.
Potion of Polymorph is no longer available in Arena..
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike