Potion of Polymorph — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Potion of Polymorph is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Potion of Polymorph is a weak Mage Secret. While it does guarantee to counter the next minion your opponent plays, it is very easy to play around. The lower Mana cost does not justify the associated risks when a copy of Polymorph can be used for 1 extra Mana. This card can be used as a niche counter to cards such as Malygos and Archmage Antonidas, but this requires a perfect read on your opponent and cannot be consistently pulled off.
In Constructed, Potion of Polymorph sees no play. With much stronger Secrets rarely seen, it is hard to find a deck to justify playing the card.
Potion of Polymorph is no longer available in Arena..
Decks with Potion of Polymorph
Dab's Wild Secret Mage Deck 1 weapon, 14 spells, 15 minions
|5,000||Apr 05 2018|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend