Potion of Polymorph — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Potion of Polymorph is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Potion of Polymorph is a weak Mage Secret. While it does guarantee to counter the next minion your opponent plays, it is very easy to play around. The lower Mana cost does not justify the associated risks when a copy of Polymorph can be used for 1 extra Mana. This card can be used as a niche counter to cards such as Malygos and Archmage Antonidas, but this requires a perfect read on your opponent and cannot be consistently pulled off.
In Constructed, Potion of Polymorph sees no play. With much stronger Secrets rarely seen, it is hard to find a deck to justify playing the card.
Potion of Polymorph is no longer available in Arena..
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck