Potion of Polymorph — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Potion of Polymorph is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Potion of Polymorph is a weak Mage Secret. While it does guarantee to counter the next minion your opponent plays, it is very easy to play around. The lower Mana cost does not justify the associated risks when a copy of Polymorph can be used for 1 extra Mana. This card can be used as a niche counter to cards such as Malygos and Archmage Antonidas, but this requires a perfect read on your opponent and cannot be consistently pulled off.
In Constructed, Potion of Polymorph sees no play. With much stronger Secrets rarely seen, it is hard to find a deck to justify playing the card.
Potion of Polymorph is no longer available in Arena..
Decks with Potion of Polymorph
Dab's Wild Secret Mage Deck 1 weapon, 14 spells, 15 minions
|5,000||Apr 05 2018|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide