Augmented Elekk — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
- 1. General Comments
- 2. Constructed Play
- 3. Arena
- 4. Meta Decks with Augmented Elekk
- 5. Budget Decks with Augmented Elekk
Augmented Elekk is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Boomsday Project packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
2. Constructed Play
Although there are no decks in place that get a game-winning from benefit from Augmented Elekk, as a 3 Mana 3/4, it is a solid filler card for any deck that uses shuffle effects.
In Arena, Augmented Elekk is a reasonable card. Although it is unlikely that you will be able to benefit from the shuffle effect, 3 Mana 3/4 minions are a welcome addition to any Arena deck.
4. Meta Decks with Augmented Elekk
Pogo Rogue Deck 16 spells, 13 minions, 1 hero_card
|6,500||Oct 01 2018|
5. Budget Decks with Augmented Elekk
Budget Pogo Rogue Deck 18 spells, 12 minions
|3,380||Oct 01 2018|
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Peter Whalen and Dean Ayala Show Early Versions of Rastakhan's Rumble Cards
- February 2019 Ranked Play Season: Pizza Stone Card Back
- Iksar on the February 5 Card Nerfs
- Five Cards to Be Nerfed on February 5
- Lunar New Year Begins on February 5 in Hearthstone
- February Ranked Play Update: Adjustments to Star Values Per Rank
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #34
- Tavern Brawl
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Arena Druid Tier Lists
- The Lich King
- unusual ?
- Deathbringer Saurfang
- Crafting Rules?
- Is the game dying?