Augmented Elekk — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Augmented Elekk is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Although there are no decks in place that get a game-winning from benefit from Augmented Elekk, as a 3 Mana 3/4, it is a solid filler card for any deck that uses shuffle effects.
In Arena, Augmented Elekk is a reasonable card. Although it is unlikely that you will be able to benefit from the shuffle effect, 3 Mana 3/4 minions are a welcome addition to any Arena deck.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Handbuff Paladin Deck
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide
- Questline Mage
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj