Augmented Elekk — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Augmented Elekk is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Although there are no decks in place that get a game-winning from benefit from Augmented Elekk, as a 3 Mana 3/4, it is a solid filler card for any deck that uses shuffle effects.
In Arena, Augmented Elekk is a reasonable card. Although it is unlikely that you will be able to benefit from the shuffle effect, 3 Mana 3/4 minions are a welcome addition to any Arena deck.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List