Augmented Elekk — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Augmented Elekk is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Although there are no decks in place that get a game-winning from benefit from Augmented Elekk, as a 3 Mana 3/4, it is a solid filler card for any deck that uses shuffle effects.
In Arena, Augmented Elekk is a reasonable card. Although it is unlikely that you will be able to benefit from the shuffle effect, 3 Mana 3/4 minions are a welcome addition to any Arena deck.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards