Table of Contents
Deadscale Knight is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Deadscale Knight is a Murloc from the Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion. Despite the amount of synergy that Murlocs have, Lifesteal does not really suit the aggressive decks that a 1/1 Murloc would belong on.
2. Constructed Play
Although Deadscale Knight can be buffed on Turn 2 by Rockpool Hunter, the Lifesteal is not relevant enough to push this card above other, more powerful, early Murlocs such as Vilefin Inquisitor and Murloc Tidecaller.
Deadscale Knight is a poor card in Arena. The Lifesteal and the Murloc synergy are not revelant enough to make such a small minion playable.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper