Deadscale Knight — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Deadscale Knight is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Deadscale Knight is a Murloc from the Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion. Despite the amount of synergy that Murlocs have, Lifesteal does not really suit the aggressive decks that a 1/1 Murloc would belong on.
2. Constructed Play
Although Deadscale Knight can be buffed on Turn 2 by Rockpool Hunter, the Lifesteal is not relevant enough to push this card above other, more powerful, early Murlocs such as Vilefin Inquisitor and Murloc Tidecaller.
Deadscale Knight is a poor card in Arena. The Lifesteal and the Murloc synergy are not revelant enough to make such a small minion playable.
- Rise of Shadows Card Reveal Schedule
- Roger and Reall Banned from Hearthstone Grandmasters
- Oblivitron & Lazul's Scheme Reveal: Rise of Shadows
- Swampqueen Hagatha Reveal: Rise of Shadows
- Togwaggle's Scheme: Rise of Shadows
- Peter Whalen: No New Hero Cards in Rise of Shadows
- Patch 13.4: Rise of Shadows Pre-Purchase & Game Improvements
- Rise of Shadows is the First Expansion of the Year of the Dragon
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- Rumble Run High Priest Thekal
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Pre-Order Question
- The Witchwood Monster Hunt
- Year of the Dragon Questions Questions
- Pack from outside the game