Vilefin Inquisitor — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Vilefin Inquisitor is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Vilefin Inquisitor is a very powerful card for the Mana cost. It is well priced at 1 Mana for a 1/3 minion, and the ability is very relevant for any Murloc based deck. As the Hero Power, The Tidal Hand, is able to produce Murlocs for the entire game, this means that your other Murloc synergy cards will not be useless if drawn late on.
2. Constructed Play
Vilefin Inquisitor has gone from strength to strength in Constructed play. With the release of Journey to Un'Goro, Rockpool Hunter, Hydrologist, and Gentle Megasaur were all added to the card pool, which made Murloc Paladin more than just a fringe theme deck, and propelled it straight into the mainstream. The early board presence, the ability to create Murlocs, and the efficient stats of the Vilefin, all combine to create a very valuable card.
Vilefin Inquisitor is no longer available in Arena.
4. Wild Decks with Vilefin Inquisitor
Wild Murloc Paladin Deck 2 weapons, 5 spells, 23 minions
|6,560||Oct 01 2018|
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin