Table of Contents
Vilefin Inquisitor is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Vilefin Inquisitor is a card that can provide a basis for a Paladin Murloc deck. By transforming your Hero Power tokens into Murlocs for the rest of the game, you have a constant supply of Murlocs to benefit from the powerful Murloc buffs such as Murloc Warleader and Coldlight Seer.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Vilefin Inquisitor is an excellent starting point for a Murloc based Paladin deck. Since Old Murk-Eye is rotating out of Standard format, Paladins will need an additional strategy for using Murlocs outside of the usual Anyfin Can Happen one turn kill strategy. The constant flood of Murlocs provided by your Hero Power will make a board focused Murloc strategy much more consistent.
In Arena, Vilefin Inquisitor is a solid card. Although you will rarely benefit from the Murloc synergy, a 1 Mana 1/3 is still a useful tool in a deck that plays a lot of buff cards as it can help enormously to control the board early.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists