Drakkari Enchanter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Drakkari Enchanter is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Drakkari Enchanter's effect is an interesting one, but in practice the card does not have a wide pool of cards that it can activate. This restricts it to being tried out largely in the Wild format, where Emperor Thaurissan is a great card to combo it with.
In Constructed, Drakkari Enchanter does not have enough targets to make it useful in Standard play. In Wild, the pool of cards opens up and includes Emperor Thaurissan, Ragnaros the Firelord, and a few additional, less impactful cards.
In Arena, this is a very poor card. Its 1/5 stats are not good enough to impact the game, and its effect will be very rarely of use.
Decks with Drakkari Enchanter
Wild Big Dragon Druid Deck Guide 14 spells, 15 minions, 1 hero card
|14,100||Apr 08 2019|
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists