Eerie Statue — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Eerie Statue is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Eerie Statue is an incredibly high value card in terms of stats. However, despite this, it is extremely hard to activate without access to a Silence or Taunt effect, since both sides of the board must be otherwise empty in order for it to attack.
2. Constructed Play
Eerie Statue can be used in Constructed, but it requires an extremely teched out deck in order to do so. It can be played in Druid alongside other cards like Fel Reaver, Ancient Watcher, and Dancing Swords, and leveraged with additional cards like Ironbeak Owl and Wailing Soul.
Eerie Statue is no longer available in Arena.
4. Wild Decks with Eerie Statue
Wild Midrange Silence Priest Deck 12 spells, 18 minions
|1,700||Aug 10 2017|
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin