Eerie Statue — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Eerie Statue is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Eerie Statue is an incredibly high value card in terms of stats. However, despite this, it is extremely hard to activate without access to a Silence or Taunt effect, since both sides of the board must be otherwise empty in order for it to attack.
Eerie Statue can be used in Constructed, but it requires an extremely teched out deck in order to do so. It can be played in Druid alongside other cards like Fel Reaver, Ancient Watcher, and Dancing Swords, and leveraged with additional cards like and Wailing Soul.
Eerie Statue is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards