Eerie Statue — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Eerie Statue is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Eerie Statue is an incredibly high value card in terms of stats. However, despite this, it is extremely hard to activate without access to a Silence or Taunt effect, since both sides of the board must be otherwise empty in order for it to attack.
Eerie Statue can be used in Constructed, but it requires an extremely teched out deck in order to do so. It can be played in Druid alongside other cards like Fel Reaver, Ancient Watcher, and Dancing Swords, and leveraged with additional cards like and Wailing Soul.
Eerie Statue is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck