Eerie Statue — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Eerie Statue is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Eerie Statue is an incredibly high value card in terms of stats. However, despite this, it is extremely hard to activate without access to a Silence or Taunt effect, since both sides of the board must be otherwise empty in order for it to attack.
Eerie Statue can be used in Constructed, but it requires an extremely teched out deck in order to do so. It can be played in Druid alongside other cards like Fel Reaver, Ancient Watcher, and Dancing Swords, and leveraged with additional cards like Ironbeak Owl and Wailing Soul.
Eerie Statue is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck