Firetree Witchdoctor — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Firetree Witchdoctor is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Firetree Witchdoctor is a solid Dragon-synergy card that allows access to additional spells. Unfortunately the card is not a Dragon itself to activate other Dragons, but the card is incredibly useful nonetheless and is a great way to gain additional copies of key spells.
In Constructed, Firetree Witchdoctor naturally fits into all Dragon Priest decks. It is especially useful in those reliant on combos as it provides another way to access key cards like Mind Blast and Divine Spirit.
In Arena, Masked Contender is a fairly weak card. It is incredibly difficult to draft a deck that has enough Secrets while also meeting the Battlecry condition of the card, making it almost never more than 3 Mana 2/4.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck