Firetree Witchdoctor — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Firetree Witchdoctor is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Firetree Witchdoctor is a solid Dragon-synergy card that allows access to additional spells. Unfortunately the card is not a Dragon itself to activate other Dragons, but the card is incredibly useful nonetheless and is a great way to gain additional copies of key spells.
In Constructed, Firetree Witchdoctor naturally fits into all Dragon Priest decks. It is especially useful in those reliant on combos as it provides another way to access key cards like Mind Blast and Divine Spirit.
In Arena, Masked Contender is a fairly weak card. It is incredibly difficult to draft a deck that has enough Secrets while also meeting the Battlecry condition of the card, making it almost never more than 3 Mana 2/4.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck