Firetree Witchdoctor — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Firetree Witchdoctor is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Firetree Witchdoctor is a solid Dragon-synergy card that allows access to additional spells. Unfortunately the card is not a Dragon itself to activate other Dragons, but the card is incredibly useful nonetheless and is a great way to gain additional copies of key spells.
In Constructed, Firetree Witchdoctor naturally fits into all Dragon Priest decks. It is especially useful in those reliant on combos as it provides another way to access key cards like Mind Blast and Divine Spirit.
In Arena, Masked Contender is a fairly weak card. It is incredibly difficult to draft a deck that has enough Secrets while also meeting the Battlecry condition of the card, making it almost never more than 3 Mana 2/4.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike