Fjola Lightbane — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Fjola Lightbane is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fjola Lightbane is a card that can represent a lot of value if you are able to repeatedly buff it and use it to trade into superior minions using the Divine Shield. However, simply buffing it without trading will leave you open to removal spells like Polymorph.and
In Constructed, Fjola Lightbane can represent a lot of value in a deck that has multiple buffs, or can generate a lot of Spare Parts, but is generally outclassed by its partner card Eydis Darkbane.
Fjola Lightbane is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List