Table of Contents
Fjola Lightbane is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Fjola Lightbane is a card that can represent a lot of value if you are able to repeatedly buff it and use it to trade into superior minions using the Divine Shield. However, simply buffing it without trading will leave you open to removal spells like Hex and Polymorph.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Fjola Lightbane can represent a lot of value in a deck that has multiple buffs, or can generate a lot of Spare Parts, but is generally outclassed by its partner card Eydis Darkbane.
Fjola Lightbane is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists