Fjola Lightbane — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Fjola Lightbane is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fjola Lightbane is a card that can represent a lot of value if you are able to repeatedly buff it and use it to trade into superior minions using the Divine Shield. However, simply buffing it without trading will leave you open to removal spells like Hex and Polymorph.
In Constructed, Fjola Lightbane can represent a lot of value in a deck that has multiple buffs, or can generate a lot of Spare Parts, but is generally outclassed by its partner card Eydis Darkbane.
Fjola Lightbane is no longer available in Arena.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend