Fjola Lightbane — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Fjola Lightbane is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fjola Lightbane is a card that can represent a lot of value if you are able to repeatedly buff it and use it to trade into superior minions using the Divine Shield. However, simply buffing it without trading will leave you open to removal spells like Polymorph.and
In Constructed, Fjola Lightbane can represent a lot of value in a deck that has multiple buffs, or can generate a lot of Spare Parts, but is generally outclassed by its partner card Eydis Darkbane.
Fjola Lightbane is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck