Fjola Lightbane — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Fjola Lightbane is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fjola Lightbane is a card that can represent a lot of value if you are able to repeatedly buff it and use it to trade into superior minions using the Divine Shield. However, simply buffing it without trading will leave you open to removal spells like Polymorph.and
In Constructed, Fjola Lightbane can represent a lot of value in a deck that has multiple buffs, or can generate a lot of Spare Parts, but is generally outclassed by its partner card Eydis Darkbane.
Fjola Lightbane is no longer available in Arena.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior