Flying Machine — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Flying Machine is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flying Machine is a good base for buffs such as Cold Blood or Blessing of Kings, as well as the buffs avaialble from the Mech synergy cards such as Iron Sensei or Powermace. Windfury is a powerful effect, but this card on its own is too weak to take advantage of it, so if you are unable to combine this card with a buff it will be quite poor in isolation.
Flying Machine is perhaps best used in a Combo based deck that aims to give it Stealth using Conceal or Finicky Cloakfield, and then follows it up the next turn with multiple buffs to create massive damage to the opponent. The high health on this card will keep it out of range of most common AoE spells, which will be the only way for your opponent to stop this gameplan.
Flying Machine is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Flying Machine
The Lich King Cheap Mech Rogue Deck 14 spells, 16 minions
|2,560||Aug 28 2017|
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists