Table of Contents
Flying Machine is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Flying Machine is a good base for buffs such as Cold Blood or Blessing of Kings, as well as the buffs avaialble from the Mech synergy cards such as Iron Sensei or Powermace. Windfury is a powerful effect, but this card on its own is too weak to take advantage of it, so if you are unable to combine this card with a buff it will be quite poor in isolation.
2. Constructed Play
Flying Machine is perhaps best used in a Combo based deck that aims to give it Stealth using Conceal or Finicky Cloakfield, and then follows it up the next turn with multiple buffs to create massive damage to the opponent. The high health on this card will keep it out of range of most common AoE spells, which will be the only way for your opponent to stop this gameplan.
Flying Machine is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists