Flying Machine — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Flying Machine is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flying Machine is a good base for buffs such as Cold Blood or Blessing of Kings, as well as the buffs avaialble from the Mech synergy cards such as Iron Sensei or Powermace. Windfury is a powerful effect, but this card on its own is too weak to take advantage of it, so if you are unable to combine this card with a buff it will be quite poor in isolation.
Flying Machine is perhaps best used in a Combo based deck that aims to give it Stealth using Conceal or Finicky Cloakfield, and then follows it up the next turn with multiple buffs to create massive damage to the opponent. The high health on this card will keep it out of range of most common AoE spells, which will be the only way for your opponent to stop this gameplan.
Flying Machine is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Flying Machine
The Lich King Cheap Mech Rogue Deck 14 spells, 16 minions
|2,560||Aug 28 2017|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend