Flying Machine — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Flying Machine is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flying Machine is a good base for buffs such as Iron Sensei or Powermace. Windfury is a powerful effect, but this card on its own is too weak to take advantage of it, so if you are unable to combine this card with a buff it will be quite poor in isolation.or , as well as the buffs avaialble from the Mech synergy cards such as
Flying Machine is perhaps best used in a Combo based deck that aims to give it Stealth using Conceal or , and then follows it up the next turn with multiple buffs to create massive damage to the opponent. The high health on this card will keep it out of range of most common AoE spells, which will be the only way for your opponent to stop this gameplan.
Flying Machine is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge