Frost Elemental — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Frost Elemental is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Frost Elemental is a minion that has low stat value for its cost, but its Battlecry can be an extremely powerful Tempo play. Freezing a minion while developing your board can put the opponent on the back foot.
Frost Elemental does offer a powerful effect for 6 Mana, but the 6 Mana slot is extremely competitive, with cards like Emperor Thaurissan, Sylvanas Windrunner, Piloted Sky Golem and various class cards being available for the same cost.
Frost Elemental is a very powerful card in Arena. It can help you to neutralise an opposing card that you do not have an effective way of dealing with, and switch the pressure back onto your opponent.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck