Frost Elemental — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Frost Elemental is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Frost Elemental is a minion that has low stat value for its cost, but its Battlecry can be an extremely powerful Tempo play. Freezing a minion while developing your board can put the opponent on the back foot.
Frost Elemental does offer a powerful effect for 6 Mana, but the 6 Mana slot is extremely competitive, with cards like Emperor Thaurissan, Sylvanas Windrunner, Piloted Sky Golem and various class cards being available for the same cost.
Frost Elemental is a very powerful card in Arena. It can help you to neutralise an opposing card that you do not have an effective way of dealing with, and switch the pressure back onto your opponent.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge