Frost Elemental — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Frost Elemental is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Frost Elemental is a minion that has low stat value for its cost, but its Battlecry can be an extremely powerful Tempo play. Freezing a minion while developing your board can put the opponent on the back foot.
Frost Elemental does offer a powerful effect for 6 Mana, but the 6 Mana slot is extremely competitive, with cards like Emperor Thaurissan, Sylvanas Windrunner, Piloted Sky Golem and various class cards being available for the same cost.
Frost Elemental is a very powerful card in Arena. It can help you to neutralise an opposing card that you do not have an effective way of dealing with, and switch the pressure back onto your opponent.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck