Frost Elemental — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Frost Elemental is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Frost Elemental is a minion that has low stat value for its cost, but its Battlecry can be an extremely powerful Tempo play. Freezing a minion while developing your board can put the opponent on the back foot.
Frost Elemental does offer a powerful effect for 6 Mana, but the 6 Mana slot is extremely competitive, with cards like Emperor Thaurissan, Sylvanas Windrunner, Piloted Sky Golem and various class cards being available for the same cost.
Frost Elemental is a very powerful card in Arena. It can help you to neutralise an opposing card that you do not have an effective way of dealing with, and switch the pressure back onto your opponent.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards