Table of Contents
Frost Elemental is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Frost Elemental is a minion that has low stat value for its cost, but its Battlecry can be an extremely powerful Tempo play. Freezing a minion while developing your board can put the opponent on the back foot.
2. Constructed Play
Frost Elemental does offer a powerful effect for 6 Mana, but the 6 Mana slot is extremely competitive, with cards like Emperor Thaurissan, Sylvanas Windrunner, Piloted Sky Golem and various class cards being available for the same cost.
Frost Elemental is a very powerful card in Arena. It can help you to neutralise an opposing card that you do not have an effective way of dealing with, and switch the pressure back onto your opponent.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists