Table of Contents
Gorillabot A-3 is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Gorillabot is a slow Mech card that can help you to gain additional resources in a Mech deck. Although the card draw effect is nice for Mech decks that are generally aggressive and run out of resources easily, by the same standard Mech decks do not want to be playing low-stat minions in comparison to a Mechanical Yeti or Piloted Shredder.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Gorillabot can have a place in Mech decks to provide some additional resources. However, for the reasons outlined above, you should be sure that you value the card draw over a higher quality minion.
Gorillabot is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists