Gorillabot A-3 — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gorillabot A-3 is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gorillabot is a slow Mech card that can help you to gain additional resources in a Mech deck. Although the card draw effect is nice for Mech decks that are generally aggressive and run out of resources easily, by the same standard Mech decks do not want to be playing low-stat minions in comparison to a Mechanical Yeti or Piloted Shredder.
In Constructed, Gorillabot can have a place in Mech decks to provide some additional resources. However, for the reasons outlined above, you should be sure that you value the card draw over a higher quality minion.
Gorillabot is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards