Gorillabot A-3 — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gorillabot A-3 is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gorillabot is a slow Mech card that can help you to gain additional resources in a Mech deck. Although the card draw effect is nice for Mech decks that are generally aggressive and run out of resources easily, by the same standard Mech decks do not want to be playing low-stat minions in comparison to a Mechanical Yeti or Piloted Shredder.
In Constructed, Gorillabot can have a place in Mech decks to provide some additional resources. However, for the reasons outlined above, you should be sure that you value the card draw over a higher quality minion.
Gorillabot is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck