Hungry Dragon — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hungry Dragon is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hungry Dragon is a new Neutral card introduced in the Blackrock Mountain Adventure. It is a powerful Tempo card that has significantly higher stats than the expected value of a 4-drop. It is particularly powerful in classes that can deal 1 damage easily, since it increases the likelihood you can deal with your opponent's 1-drop effectively.
In Constructed, Hungry Dragon is a strong choice in Midrange or Tempo decks. It is particularly powerful because of how well it interacts with other common cards in the meta such as Piloted Shredder or Sludge Belcher. It is also a key inclusion in Dragon decks, and has strong synergy with Mind Control Tech.
Hungry Dragon is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck