Table of Contents
Hungry Dragon is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Hungry Dragon is a new Neutral card introduced in the Blackrock Mountain Adventure. It is a powerful Tempo card that has significantly higher stats than the expected value of a 4-drop. It is particularly powerful in classes that can deal 1 damage easily, since it increases the likelihood you can deal with your opponent's 1-drop effectively.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Hungry Dragon is a strong choice in Midrange or Tempo decks. It is particularly powerful because of how well it interacts with other common cards in the meta such as Piloted Shredder or Sludge Belcher. It is also a key inclusion in Dragon decks, and has strong synergy with Mind Control Tech.
Hungry Dragon is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists