Hungry Dragon — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hungry Dragon is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hungry Dragon is a new Neutral card introduced in the Blackrock Mountain Adventure. It is a powerful Tempo card that has significantly higher stats than the expected value of a 4-drop. It is particularly powerful in classes that can deal 1 damage easily, since it increases the likelihood you can deal with your opponent's 1-drop effectively.
In Constructed, Hungry Dragon is a strong choice in Midrange or Tempo decks. It is particularly powerful because of how well it interacts with other common cards in the meta such as Piloted Shredder or Sludge Belcher. It is also a key inclusion in Dragon decks, and has strong synergy with Mind Control Tech.
Hungry Dragon is no longer available in Arena.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior