Lifedrinker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Lifedrinker is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lifedrinker is a widely-played card in aggressive constructed decks, and a key combo piece in Shudderwock decks. When it comes to Lifedrinker, the whole is certainly greater than the sum of its parts. The 3/3 body, 3 points of damage, and 3 points of life gain add up to a worthwhile card for 4 Mana.
Lifedrinker sees widespread play in constructed aggro decks, as the 3 damage dealt by the card provides many decks with much-needed reach for finishing out games. It is also the card which is responsible for dealing damage during Shudderwock combos, and is a healing trigger for Happy Ghoul and Lightwarden in Zoo decks.
The life drain effect on Lifedrinker is far less significant in Arena than it is in constructed, where games are much more commonly won by controlling the board than by burning out the opponent. Look to pick cards which have a stronger impact on the board than Lifedrinker in your 4-drop spot.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck