Lifedrinker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Lifedrinker is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lifedrinker is a widely-played card in aggressive constructed decks, and a key combo piece in Shudderwock decks. When it comes to Lifedrinker, the whole is certainly greater than the sum of its parts. The 3/3 body, 3 points of damage, and 3 points of life gain add up to a worthwhile card for 4 Mana.
Lifedrinker sees widespread play in constructed aggro decks, as the 3 damage dealt by the card provides many decks with much-needed reach for finishing out games. It is also the card which is responsible for dealing damage during Shudderwock combos, and is a healing trigger for Happy Ghoul and Lightwarden in Zoo decks.
The life drain effect on Lifedrinker is far less significant in Arena than it is in constructed, where games are much more commonly won by controlling the board than by burning out the opponent. Look to pick cards which have a stronger impact on the board than Lifedrinker in your 4-drop spot.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens