Lifedrinker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Lifedrinker is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lifedrinker is a widely-played card in aggressive constructed decks, and a key combo piece in Shudderwock decks. When it comes to Lifedrinker, the whole is certainly greater than the sum of its parts. The 3/3 body, 3 points of damage, and 3 points of life gain add up to a worthwhile card for 4 Mana.
Lifedrinker sees widespread play in constructed aggro decks, as the 3 damage dealt by the card provides many decks with much-needed reach for finishing out games. It is also the card which is responsible for dealing damage during Shudderwock combos, and is a healing trigger for Happy Ghoul and Lightwarden in Zoo decks.
The life drain effect on Lifedrinker is far less significant in Arena than it is in constructed, where games are much more commonly won by controlling the board than by burning out the opponent. Look to pick cards which have a stronger impact on the board than Lifedrinker in your 4-drop spot.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck