Lifedrinker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Lifedrinker is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lifedrinker is a widely-played card in aggressive constructed decks, and a key combo piece in Shudderwock decks. When it comes to Lifedrinker, the whole is certainly greater than the sum of its parts. The 3/3 body, 3 points of damage, and 3 points of life gain add up to a worthwhile card for 4 Mana.
Lifedrinker sees widespread play in constructed aggro decks, as the 3 damage dealt by the card provides many decks with much-needed reach for finishing out games. It is also the card which is responsible for dealing damage during Shudderwock combos, and is a healing trigger for Happy Ghoul and Lightwarden in Zoo decks.
The life drain effect on Lifedrinker is far less significant in Arena than it is in constructed, where games are much more commonly won by controlling the board than by burning out the opponent. Look to pick cards which have a stronger impact on the board than Lifedrinker in your 4-drop spot.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck