Lifedrinker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Lifedrinker is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lifedrinker is a widely-played card in aggressive constructed decks, and a key combo piece in Shudderwock decks. When it comes to Lifedrinker, the whole is certainly greater than the sum of its parts. The 3/3 body, 3 points of damage, and 3 points of life gain add up to a worthwhile card for 4 Mana.
Lifedrinker sees widespread play in constructed aggro decks, as the 3 damage dealt by the card provides many decks with much-needed reach for finishing out games. It is also the card which is responsible for dealing damage during Shudderwock combos, and is a healing trigger for Happy Ghoul and Lightwarden in Zoo decks.
The life drain effect on Lifedrinker is far less significant in Arena than it is in constructed, where games are much more commonly won by controlling the board than by burning out the opponent. Look to pick cards which have a stronger impact on the board than Lifedrinker in your 4-drop spot.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck