Lost Tallstrider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Lost Tallstrider is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lost Tallstrider is a new addition to the Beast set in Goblins vs Gnomes. Although 4/5 is usually rated higher than 5/4 on a 4 Mana card, the potential Beast synergy makes this card a potential inclusion in Hunter decks, and perhaps Druid as well due to the newly introduced Druid of the Fang.
Lost Tallstrider is best used in a Hunter deck to activate the many Beast synergy cards in the class. Using Houndmaster on a Lost Tallstrider will create a huge minion, and it also is an activator for Kill Command. It could potentially be used in Druid as well, as an additional activator for Druid of the Fang.
Lost Tallstrider is no longer available in Arena.
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Winter Veil Begins December 11th
- Wild Cards Leaving Standard on December 5th
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists
- Battlegrounds Special Cards