Lost Tallstrider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Lost Tallstrider is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Lost Tallstrider is a new addition to the Beast set in Goblins vs Gnomes. Although 4/5 is usually rated higher than 5/4 on a 4 Mana card, the potential Beast synergy makes this card a potential inclusion in Hunter decks, and perhaps Druid as well due to the newly introduced Druid of the Fang.
2. Constructed Play
Lost Tallstrider is best used in a Hunter deck to activate the many Beast synergy cards in the class. Using Houndmaster on a Lost Tallstrider will create a huge minion, and it also is an activator for Kill Command. It could potentially be used in Druid as well, as an additional activator for Druid of the Fang.
Lost Tallstrider is no longer available in Arena.
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin