Lost Tallstrider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Lost Tallstrider is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lost Tallstrider is a new addition to the Beast set in Goblins vs Gnomes. Although 4/5 is usually rated higher than 5/4 on a 4 Mana card, the potential Beast synergy makes this card a potential inclusion in Hunter decks, and perhaps Druid as well due to the newly introduced Druid of the Fang.
Lost Tallstrider is best used in a Hunter deck to activate the many Beast synergy cards in the class. Using Houndmaster on a Lost Tallstrider will create a huge minion, and it also is an activator for Kill Command. It could potentially be used in Druid as well, as an additional activator for Druid of the Fang.
Lost Tallstrider is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck