Table of Contents
Lost Tallstrider is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Lost Tallstrider is a new addition to the Beast set in Goblins vs Gnomes. Although 4/5 is usually rated higher than 5/4 on a 4 Mana card, the potential Beast synergy makes this card a potential inclusion in Hunter decks, and perhaps Druid as well due to the newly introduced Druid of the Fang.
2. Constructed Play
Lost Tallstrider is best used in a Hunter deck to activate the many Beast synergy cards in the class. Using Houndmaster on a Lost Tallstrider will create a huge minion, and it also is an activator for Kill Command. It could potentially be used in Druid as well, as an additional activator for Druid of the Fang.
Lost Tallstrider is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists