Menagerie Magician — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Menagerie Magician is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Menagerie Magician is a card that pushes forward a new style of deck that includes different tribal synergy cards in order to gain advantages from cards like Menagerie Magician itself, along with Zoobot and The Curator. These decks are yet to show any real consistency however, and while The Curator is strong enough to justify playing in many different types of decks, Menagerie Magician has not shown the same rewards.
In Constructed Menagerie Magician should only be included in your deck if you are deliberately trying to make a deck that includes all three tribes. Primarily this would be an aggressive deck using Murlocs alongside cards like Huge Toad and . However, this style of deck has not shown any great success so far.
Menagerie Magician is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck